Lantis : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lantis : 1992 Accord LX

Been a while since I posted on here, but here it is, not much has changed, but oh well.

Mods:

Interior:
    Removed 60% back seat behind driver.

Everything else:
    STOCK STOCK STOCK

Here are the most recent shots: (my antenna was destroyed by a car wash, so I clipped the bottom and then dropped the top of it in the hole with a little glue to keep water out and then gave it a bit of red paint so it won't stand out. radio still works fine though and reception is just as good as when the whole antenna was there)

Older Shots:

Interior (old shots, the backseat has been removed on the left side, and the right side has space for one person, but has been folded down out of the way)

Last edited by Lantis; 01-10-2006, 04:30 AM.

Yay for a wagon freaking sexy. Damn I wish I had a working power antenna. Nice wagon keep up the work!
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
      Yay for a wagon freaking sexy. Damn I wish I had a working power antenna. Nice wagon keep up the work!

antenna didn't work. and doesn't work. it's shaved, but I left it there for that stock look. instead of ripping it out and then filling in the hole. It was damaged when my car was side swiped and didn't retract, it was up all the time.

Comment

I so want a wagon. So much room tint the thing crazy 5% and make it a fuckboat. jk =)

Comment

Damn check out the body damage

JJ Cant wait till your done with the sob man It will look really sexy.

My ride

Comment

Working...
          X