Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pics added..
    90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
    Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

Relocated LEDs to the front grill. Replace the OEM nozzles back on hood. LEDs are hook up to a toggle switch on the back on the center console. Cant get pulled over now by the popos... lol

Comment

car looks good....that muffler really flows well with the rear bumper...does it leave exhaust residue on it?
        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Yeah it does unfortunately. Its beek a couple of weeks since I've washed it last and its pretty bad.. lol

Comment

There is a little bit of bubbling on the pass. rear fender but over all no rust. I have the documentation that it was purchased originally by a couple in Illinois. They traded it in around 2000. After that I dont have a clue who owned it. Pretty neat though to have the information.

Comment

Installed lip from a 91 accord that i pick up at the bone yard 10 bucks Blacked out bumper turn signals

Comment

hey man, it was real cool meetin you tonite... I love the route your takin on your car

I gotta hit you up soon to help me out with my shifter....
                I want it nice n low like yours!

Comment

No problem man.. just let me know when you want to do it. Its was cool to meeting you guys. Defintely want some help doing the blackhouse headlights. Loving the new sig you got..

Comment

so how does that dtm sound? i was planning on gettin a custom exhaust with a dtm muffler.. just wondering how it sounds.. but nice car.. more pics!! haha

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

Will have pics up soon for the 3" drop Im doing this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by 91whitecb7
                        so how does that dtm sound? i was planning on gettin a custom exhaust with a dtm muffler.. just wondering how it sounds.. but nice car.. more pics!! haha
                        Its sounds great. I only get a little raspyness (sp?) when it first starts up. But 5 minutes later its very deep. It has a nice rumble to it and only gets loud at WOT. gonna see if the tone changes when i get an A4 exhaust mani on it. Not bad for 30 bucks plus another 100 bucks for 2.25 in piping from the cat.

Comment

Just picked up some Teggy headrests and they are the same color as my interior. Also just got a PT3 ECU which should be in the car tomorrow morning.

Comment

I've always liked that baby blue color. Can't wait to see what you do with it.
                            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

dude i love your shift knob, makes me want a manual just to have that sweet ass iron cross

Comment

Originally posted by 84Blazin

Just picked up some Teggy headrests and they are the same color as my interior. Also just got a PT3 ECU which should be in the car tomorrow morning.
                                PT3? That's the stock ECU for the 90 LX. Did you mean PT6?

Comment

Working...
                                X