Modifications:

Engine:
    generic short ram intake
    NGK ignition wires and iridium plugs
    Ractive firball exhaust
    Gude regrind cam

Interior:
    Kenwood sterio, amp subs etc. not very important
    custom yellow vinyl door panels, done by myself (took forever)
    yellow shift boot
    yellow pedals
    custom painted guage bezel, done by myself

Exterior:
    black housing bumper and coners
    euro tails
    American Racing rims
    JSP spoiler
    TFP stainless fender trim
    generic aftermarket antenna (great reception though)

Future Plans:
    Paint the car black or yellow
    Possible motor upgrade, not sure what, but I want it to be unique.

That's about it for the most part, I have really odne a lot more to the car than what it looks like, but thats the way I like it.
    Comments welcome, but please no complaints about the ride hight or sixe fo the rims, I live in a crappy area, and I wouldn't dare to mess with either of them.

Last edited by uncle_el; 02-19-2004, 06:46 PM.
    If you can't hear it before you can see it...It's not worth it.
    The Pop Tarts guy says: BAAAAAAAAAAYUM!
    But Lil' Jon says: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAYUH!...and OKAAAAAAAYEH!
    EATSLEEPDRIVE

well, youre gonna have to make it adhere to the rules of the members dies section first. do a mod list followed by your pics. and not to be a dick here, but its really not my thing at all. kinda ricey, but hey, its your car, and if it makes you happy thats cool. nice work on the door panels, what kind of cloth did you use and what did it cost? all black would look sweet.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Nice car, imo I would say drop it and maybe drop the wing too. peace.

Comment

check the forum rules bud. get those pics on our site =)

you know what would look saweet....euro bumper rear lights. white and red...gosh that would be sharp.

im surprised you didnt do your interior in another color.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Honestly, I'm not feeling most of the car...the interior is a bit too bright, the chrome fender lining looks cheap, and the altezzas look out of place. Very clean paint though...love the color

My members ride thread

Comment

i knew right at the moment i saw the pics of yer car that people here were gonna let u have it. if you picked different colors for yer interior, that would hot. but the colors just clash...

but hey, what makes u happy i say.

S A N D I E G O

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
              Honestly, I'm not feeling most of the car...the interior is a bit too bright, the chrome fender lining looks cheap, and the altezzas look out of place. Very clean paint though...love the color
              I Agree
              R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

looks like you've got some great motor work done. just need to decide on a color scheme. maybe you were gonna go with a yellow/black exterior paint scheme or something (to match the interior)? i'd also say get rid of the altezzas for some red/clears. Maybe remove the chrome fender trim (unless you're going w/ chrome rims or something), and all of the decals and extra emblems (yellow H emblem, etc.). it just clutters up the car more in my opinion and blocks you from seeing the true beauty of the cb7 . needs a drop too. gotta have the drop but as it's been said - if YOU like it... continue doing what you're doing. it's YOUR car

** and please try and write out a full profile as the rest of the members have noted, not just linking the accord for us. we just need a mod list and maybe a few more pictures. **

Comment

I guess thats how canadians do it up! yeah yellow deff has to go...
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                    I guess thats how canadians do it up! yeah yellow deff has to go...
                    No its not how canadians do it up. i've seen some americans with worse shit on thier cars
                    Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

Thanks for all the responces, even though they were all negative, its nice to hear what you think, and i appreciate the fact that you respect ehat i like too. i did origionally plan to paint the car black, however with the whole collage thing, funds are running short. I am a 2nd year student at Georgian College in Barrie Ontario, the only place in North America you can take Automotive Business and Marketing, and one of 3 places in the world. So i pride myself in this. I am currently on a co-op work term for Lexus of London where I am building an eventual career as fixed operations manager for three surrounding dealerships. so relax, if you don't like it, you will see some pretty interesting things when i start into my full time career!
                      ps, the stickers are long gone...........
                      EATSLEEPDRIVE

Comment

I would lose the wing, stickers, chrome fenders. I didn't look at the interior but from the outside I would paint the side moldings and oem body kit to match and drop that car. I like the clean look....but if you like it do it up. And some black or gunmetal rims on your ride would be sweet 16or 17's
                        No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

wut ever floats ur boat dude, not my flavor, get a drop lose the chrome fenders.

Comment

WOW! thats a bright ass interior
                            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

That picture really doesn't do it justice, it was a really bright day when I took that pic, its really not as bad as it looks.
                              EATSLEEPDRIVE

Comment

Working...
                              X