No announcement yet.

Esco : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol I know the interior needs seme dressing up. the cold weather is coming and I cant paint anything on the car untill I get into a warm garage. Im working on doing the interior Yellow and Maroon. The carpet replacement is going to be with a black carpet.
    When you need something to cheer you up on a bad day..Buy a honda..

Esco

www.teamundergroundimports.com

Comment

Nice start, I spy NY inspection/registration stickers in one of the pics, or maybe its because I'm drunk. But are you originally from up here.
      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

LOL cought me red handed. Actually i just moved down to nc in april of this year. My insurance in newyork had ran out so I sent the plate back. A friend of mine gave me his nc plate so i could leave my car parked with out getting posted stickers on it and that I wouldnt get it towed. State sucks but the laws for all the mods are good. new york gave me alot of tickets for modified signal lights, modified tail lights and modified exhuast on top of that another ticket for loud exhuast. I had to get out of there. It beets not being able to spoil my accord Total tickets in 1 month was 13 all due to mods on the car.

Esco

Comment

SOMEONE STOLE YOUR CARPET! I mean shit people stole my t.v.'s and my c.d's but shit your carpet man. Damn

Comment

clean ride, ur body kit fitment is perfect and ur ride would be way better if you painted it
            R.I.P. ARCADIA GREEN CREW #8 1993 - 2007

Comment

Getting there. Just have to do alittle bit more body style changes

Esco

Comment

nice car

i hope you havnt left it primered for too long... primer absorbes water.. i think you can guess whats happening..

Comment

Ive already wet sanded the car. Im going to reprime and wet sand again the day I get ready to paint it. I want to make sure I get a good smooth serface on it.

Esco

Comment

sup dude, I have a yellow accord, I love yellow, you go everywhere you get attention, I need to retake the picture of my car and show you how it look now. I love yellow.

it has eyes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                      either its me or you really need to learn your stuff man. you gotta been keen about doing deals on Egay
                      About what? People buy body kits and tail lights. There are good deals and there are bad. Most in which Ive purchaced for my car were all in good deals. If it wasnt for ebay I wouldnt have gottin a pioneer 12 disk changer with all the wires. Mp3 and text with voice recognition. For $55.00 shipped and the thing works like it was brand new

Esco

Comment

Originally posted by Esco
                        Ive already wet sanded the car. Im going to reprime and wet sand again the day I get ready to paint it. I want to make sure I get a good smooth serface on it.
                        good good. paint her soon!!!

Comment

Man I never got any ratings.Whats up with that?

Esco

Comment

Originally posted by Esco
                            Man I never got any ratings.Whats up with that?
                            Done.

Comment

Really like the body kit!! Nice!
                              5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

Working...
                              X