X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man, i'm diggin' the sound of that bov
    that car looks super clean

Comment

Thanks everyone!! I still gotta get some day pics and video's!! Plus, my buddy, sleepycb7 should be geting his turbo accord up and going very soon. So, look for video and pics of 2, thats right, 2 turbo cb's!!!!!
      97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
      IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

Yo....watched your Vid mayne....I gotta say...that BOV sounds nice...kinda loud..but sounds nice!
        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

very well done man, mad props to ya, shit sounds NICE i'm sure the pull's the same ha ...

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
          My Ride thread
          Flickr
          Originally posted by d112crzy
          And it can only get better. That's the best part.
          All I gotta really say is:
          People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Little Update:

After 8 months of pushing 10lbs on a stock bottom, the #1 piston's ringlands went. After pulling the piston out, I had 4 cracks on two ringlands!!!! No wonder I was only getting a 65psi on the compression check

As of now, I had pulled and replaced all 4 pistons with new npr rings and new acl bearings. Turbo is off and being sold, going back to all motor for reliability and using as my family car. I gotta get a pic of the new pistons that I got from sleepycb7. Come to find out, they are jdm F22B flat-top pistons that have higher compression. YEAH!!! So, basically, I turned my f22a motor into a JDM F22B, besides the crank. While apart, I got my dualcam cut .030, which along with these new pistons, it should pull pretty good!! I can't wait to see how she does!

Pics of new build to come!!
            97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/

Comment

seen it looks great! this thing should run like a raped ape. thanks for the deal, hope you love the pistons.
              some cars have wings cuz they look cool.
              some cars have wings cuz they increase efficiency.
              some cars have wings to keep them from taking flight.
              f1 fan

Comment

Nice !!!!!
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I just recently rebuilt my motor due to a couple cracked ringlands from boost. I decided to go back to all motor again.

Out with the old pistons----

In with the new pistons----JDM F22B

Can you say no more dish and higher compression!!!

97 Yamaha YZF600R

Comment

some more pics!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pics of my milled f22B also for even higher compression!!! Yea!!!

Gotta keep them JDM parts clean!!

Look at how much was taken off. This in on the sensor side of the head. Whats messed up, is that I can even have more taken off, prolly another 0.03, its amazing!!

Look at the Large valve size, especially on exhaust side!!
                    97 Yamaha YZF600R

Comment

clean car dude love the wheels n corners!!
                      Goo$e Creek stand up!

"SO IM AT IT AGAIN"

Comment

Wow, haven't updated anything in a while!! Its been to frickin COLD!!!!

Got some new wheels in the mail, coming later this week! Pics to come!!!
                        97 Yamaha YZF600R

Comment

im loving your cb7 bro
                          MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

update BITCH!!!!!!

lol
                            -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                            newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                            newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                            newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Updated finally!!!!

here are some new pics after I git the windows tinted and put some new shoes on the ride.

97 Yamaha YZF600R

Comment

Looks good.

What kind of wheels are those

Now all you gotta do is bring the whole thing to KC...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X