No announcement yet.

kiddsta : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice ride man! your car and my car looks sorta alike minus the carbon fiber hood and rims. clean ride...

Comment

nice car! where did you get the cf hood got any pics of the underside of it and if you dont mind how much did you pay?

Comment

the drop..carbon fiber hood...and front lip...look gangsta!!!!

Comment

love it! the only thing i'd reccomend is getting those projectors blackhoused to go with the whole scheme of the car. great car though.

Comment

Yeah, i'm lovin the lip man!

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by resynch
              nice ride man! your car and my car looks sorta alike minus the carbon fiber hood and rims. clean ride...
              sounds like they don't look alike then.

Originally posted by minoreparations
              love it! the only thing i'd reccomend is getting those projectors blackhoused to go with the whole scheme of the car. great car though.
              they're not projectors.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

VERY NICE WHIP WELCOME!!!!!!!! both wheels look HOT, BUMP for a nice ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

man clean ass car,loving the lip/hood combo looks killa.those rota look bad ass on there too, but those racing harts were serious too. keep up the good work man, looking great

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                    nice car! where did you get the cf hood got any pics of the underside of it and if you dont mind how much did you pay?
                    what up bro. i got the carbon hood from ABS Dynamics. www.absdynamics.com, the hood goes for $275. ill try to get you some pics of the under skeleton in the next couple of days

Comment

Originally posted by jspech22acclude
                      man clean ass car,loving the lip/hood combo looks killa.those rota look bad ass on there too, but those racing harts were serious too. keep up the good work man, looking great

thanks man . yeah i miss the c's! but those were curb checked one too many times.

Comment

man your cars super clean. kep up the great woek. you got a perfect mix going and i love it. nice job man. love the wheels and the lip.

Comment

that shit looks tight as hell i wouldnt do anything else to the outside except for the carbon fiber trunk. i like the c2s better, but those 16s look sweet too. any pics of the interior and engine bay? keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                            they're not projectors.
                            don't know why i said projectors. i know they're not projectors, those are nothing like the cheap-looking APC's

Comment

Whoaaa love the car dood, I love the contrast between the paint and the Rotas, CF hood and lip Lovin the drop too! Everything about the car is awesome hehehe good work

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

nicely put together
                                great choice of wheels, although i favor the RH C2s over Rotas anyday.
                                5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                                JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Working...
                                X