No announcement yet.

kiddsta : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm lovin da wip, but what happened to the Racing Harts????? Keep up the good work mane
    Check out what used to be mine
    Click Here

Comment

nice C piller bar hehehe ive been rocking mine for a while mines in Bootleg CF... maybe i should take some pictures of it eh... hehehe

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

nice car

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

91 blue accord ex 4 door automatic

Comment

Originally posted by Huy009
          nice C piller bar hehehe ive been rocking mine for a while mines in Bootleg CF... maybe i should take some pictures of it eh... hehehe
          thanks bro. yeah snap some pictures of your c-pillar i wanna check it out

Comment

Originally posted by 91_accord
            nice car
            thanks mang

Comment

bump. update with new pictures

Comment

c pillar

You said you used one from a 90-93 teg did you have to modify it much?

Comment

Originally posted by 91turboaccord
                  You said you used one from a 90-93 teg did you have to modify it much?
                  nah i didnt have to modify it. but since the megan c-pillars are adjustable. its not too strudy right now. they have to do the adjustments to make the c-pillar bar a little longer. so as of right now its on for looks till they do the adjustments.

Comment

d2 coilovers are finally on my car!! will try to post up some pictures asap

Comment

wow havent come across this thread before. love the hood and lip!!!!!!
                      my kitted cb7

Soarer Source | The Home Of The Toyota Soarer and Lexus Sc300 sc400

Comment

That color really sets off that carbon fiber. I love those wheels too.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Wow, car looks really good dood How do you like the D2s? Mann can't wait 'til I get mine...

Keep up the good work man

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                            Wow, car looks really good dood How do you like the D2s? Mann can't wait 'til I get mine...

Keep up the good work man

Ronald
                            thanks bro! yeah the d2's ride great. ive only had em on for 2 days, havent really gotten to test em out yet. but so far so good. rides nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett
                              That color really sets off that carbon fiber. I love those wheels too.
                              thanks bro.

Comment

yo, this car is crazy. Post some shots of the rear but all in all, this car is too nice. I'm loving the lip and the black rims.

I like my women like I love my cars, built for comfort and speed........

Comment

Working...
                                X