No announcement yet.

midnightrayne : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's a nice CB you got there, i'm really lovin' tha paint. keep up tha good work. oh, and i hope that bastard who broke your windshield rotts in hell.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett
      Yeah I'm in Texas too(Waco) so your map wouldn't be a problem for me other than still having an F22 head. Thinking about it, I'm probably not going to put the injectors in just yet. I was going to do them when I do my ported intake but that's going slow because of a head..........and on and on. But yeah, thanks for the offer. I'm going to wait until I need them.

Also, how did you mount your MSD box? It looks like strips of plumber's tape.
      plumbers tape haha! no we made a bracket for both the box and the blaster coil that works real good.

Comment

I must say this is very clean

Comment

more pics

Last edited by midnightrayne; 03-19-2008, 07:38 PM.

Comment

i like the mani plan on gettin one for w/g clearence so it will pass the alternator. anyways everything looks really good love the whole setup, but arent mrx's maps jus basemaps anyways, i dont think it matters where you live cuz even here in florida when i get my p06 after i do my headswap i have to go to cft in orlando or up to jax on a dyno to get the map retuned...i think thats y they are called basemaps...they are jus safe maps to run till it get retuned. the mani is from the dsm t4 monster kit by ssauto...love the way it sits...hope u get her runnin right its prolly a beast...props to you

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
            So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316
              i like the mani plan on gettin one for w/g clearence so it will pass the alternator. anyways everything looks really good love the whole setup, but arent mrx's maps jus basemaps anyways, i dont think it matters where you live cuz even here in florida when i get my p06 after i do my headswap i have to go to cft in orlando or up to jax on a dyno to get the map retuned...i think thats y they are called basemaps...they are jus safe maps to run till it get retuned. the mani is from the dsm t4 monster kit by ssauto...love the way it sits...hope u get her runnin right its prolly a beast...props to you
              no his maps run a little different depending on where you live something about sealevel and other crapp other people in texas have the same problem and he told me about it before i ran the map, but its all good now im using his turbo map with a few small changes and its a beast when it runs right. A T4 monster kit huh? crazy i had no clue what it was actually for we were thinking possibly and evo because it didnt look like the dsm mani. i love it and its strong no leaks ive had it tested. because of the huge ass flange we had to have an adapter wedge made for it but with that everything bolts up good. if i was going to use just the mani i think i would have trouble with it because it kicks the turbo out and it seems like it might run into your radiator, but with the wedge we had made we kicked it back down and level so we didnt have any clearance problems.

the wedge

wedge and turbo
              Last edited by midnightrayne; 03-19-2008, 07:40 PM.

Comment

I was reading up and ran across some information that might help you with the boost creep problem. It may be caused by the manifold. If you look and think about the wastegate placement and how the exhaust gas has to take almost a 180 degree turn then you'll see how it may be causing the creeping. Its not an efficient design on the wastegate bend
                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                  I was reading up and ran across some information that might help you with the boost creep problem. It may be caused by the manifold. If you look and think about the wastegate placement and how the exhaust gas has to take almost a 180 degree turn then you'll see how it may be causing the creeping. Its not an efficient design on the wastegate bend
                  i dont think im quiet sure what part you are talking about the external wastgate that is on the mani i am not using, my turbo has an internal wg if your talking about the pipe right off the turbo yeah i know its not pretty and im sure its not effecent but it works for now.

Also when the we dont have the ignition cut it pulls to 6 and holds pretty good. we had a huge boost leak that was allowing the boost to leave thanks for the help tho, i absolutly love the car now!

Comment

wow and i mean WOW in an exclamated fashion! from the exterior to the swap to the turbo, it's coming at your from every side! the build-up is thorough and detailed just the way it should be. for your efforts. the outcome reflects it!
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

sick looking cb7....turbo is sweet, engine bay even sweeter.....and i am actually feeling the body kit keep it up
                      My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                        wow and i mean WOW in an exclamated fashion! from the exterior to the swap to the turbo, it's coming at your from every side! the build-up is thorough and detailed just the way it should be. for your efforts. the outcome reflects it!
                        Tear... it means so much to have people really think my car is nice!

Update: she is running great! and i am the talk of the town other cars are lining up to race me, haha i dont race they will have to wait. I need sticky tires tho my 1st gear is a waste all i do is spin and have to shift and spin some more. I plan on getting some good pics this weekend ill post them up when i can.

Comment

My car and one of my bf's cars looking hott together.

Last edited by midnightrayne; 03-19-2008, 07:41 PM.

Comment

WOW! i am speechless........ awesome setup! all around great lookin car!! wanna swap engine bays??? and brakes?

RIGHT ON! keep up the fantastic work!

Sean
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Very nice, I am super jealous right now.....hehehe
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Thanks guys alot of work has gone into this car.

maroon we have the same grill dont ya just love how clean it looks without the H?

Comment

Working...
                                X