midnightrayne : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys!

And yeah i would love to make the next meet just let me know in advance and ill see if i can arrange it, im always busy with work.

We are thinking about doing the h23 swap this weekend, so wish me luck!

Comment

Good luck on the swap if you do it this weekend.

Mine.
      "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
      "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

Tight ride mama! Your ride is sick. I especially like your R33 idea. As you can see, I am a fan of this style. Keep up the good work!

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

so which engine is that, exactly?

hold on to your butts

Comment

Originally posted by hemlockz

so which engine is that, exactly?

its an H23 man read up at the top of this page.

Anyways nice car not a kit fan (after owning my own) but nice car. That H23 will be a BEAST once oyu get in in and boosted. How much psi are you going to run? It is gonna be FAST!!
            "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
            sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
            Did work for: jhoff_cb7
            Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Wow. I love the car. Everything looks fantastic. You should go to the Texas meet's...lol, then again...so should I, we can have the car with no clearcoat meet

Speaking of that, when is the next meet?

Again, fantastic car. Keep up the great work!
              2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
              JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
              My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

Originally posted by TheTempest
                Wow. I love the car. Everything looks fantastic. You should go to the Texas meet's...lol, then again...so should I, we can have the car with no clearcoat meet

Speaking of that, when is the next meet?

Again, fantastic car. Keep up the great work!

The next Austin meet will likely be Thursday at 7pm in San Marcos.
                Maybe we'll see both of you there?

Mine.
                "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

thanks!

R33cb7 - where did you get your bumper and your headlights?

The engine is an H23 and im going to run 8 daily to 12psi having fun.
                  Im hoping it will be a little quicker than it is now, im just tried of getting left behind.

Comment

How do you like the Tenzo big brakes? I considered getting those, since they're a good deal less expensive than most of the kits out there.

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                      Thanks jtek24 i like ur head lights do you loose or gain any light when you switched to those? I want to get them just not really spending money on the outside right now, and i just got purple bulbs which ill take a pic of this weekend.

I actually lost some light due to the fact that they wont shine well with the stock top positioning screw holes. But i drill some new holes slightly behind the existing ones and i got a better output. Now I plan on blacking out my oem headlights and ride on those for a while. I like the projectors overall look but I love the oem ones for night driving with all of the different bulb applications you can use. How did those purple bulbs look at night?
                      My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        How do you like the Tenzo big brakes? I considered getting those, since they're a good deal less expensive than most of the kits out there.
                        I LOVE my tenzo brakes they are the best i can stop on a dime and give ya 4 cents change! They werent hard to install they come with everything you need to move the caliper out but you have to have at least a 17in wheel cause mine just barely sweez by, but i figured tenzo wheels tenzo brakes they should work together well. Infact i like all of tenzo's products they make some solid stuff!

jtek24 - Humm i like the progector lights but i also think it takes away from the whole cb7 look im thinking about the jdm one piece instead, but i saw the angel eye ring up at the local auto store and would love to have angel eyes on my accord so i havent decided yet what im gonna do, but i have time im broke now that i have everything for the turbo and swap .
                        Ill post pics of the purple lights tomorrow its dark now so ill go take pics.

Comment

they arent the best night shots my camera was dying ill take some better ones this weekend.
                          Last edited by midnightrayne; 03-19-2008, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Man... so if I get some Tenzo brakes, I'll need to keep my 17"s on the road! My tires are currently showing belts, so I took them off and put my 15" stockers back on. I can't afford tires for the 17"!

Comment

dis shit is dum sick, and the engine is bad, nice and clean

Comment

Nice pics of the lights at night. What kind are they and do you get a good output with those?
                                My CB For Sale

Comment

Working...
                                X