No announcement yet.

midnightrayne : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup we would he did too. hey got a ? what did you to your tail lights with the black is that straight paint or is it kinda see thro?

Comment

sweet.. ill do that.. p.s. your inbox is full

Comment

sucks the tails from the 90-91 to 92 -93 are different. owell. inbox all clean. good luck with yours

Comment

wicked car. the fact you retained your AC makes one less obsticle. Could you elaborate on what you did with the ac lines and then cooler?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
            wicked car. the fact you retained your AC makes one less obsticle. Could you elaborate on what you did with the ac lines and then cooler?
            yeah well the first manifold i bought for my turbo setup wasnt going to allow me to keep my ac and at the time i said i didnt care but my bf said "no your keeping your ac find another manifold". so i went out and searched for a manifold that would move the turbo more towards the left so as to clear the ac. and it worked all we had to do then is bend those lines around a little and everything fit real well. I got the low profile fans for both my ac and radiator just to free up some room. even tho i think i had room for the stock ac fan. I think they said the dsm manifolds move the turbo over to clear your ac. but the h23 manifold does not clear the ac so stay away from that one. Now that its 100 degrees around here and im driving around with boost and ac im very glad i kept it. In a little while ill run out there and get pics of how everything sits in there for ya, its hot right now.

Comment

Its so perdy it brings tears to my eyes

I want your engine

Screw that I want the whole car.

Comment

Thanks.

I got a new radio yesterday where i work they have to try out the product before they use it in the boat so i got the system for free!!!! i needed an mp3 player bad too. Ill let everyone know how i like it when i get it installed.

Oh and vote for me for AOM.

Comment

You got my vote I'm gonna pull my f22 this weekend drop in the h23 and get it runnin once my replacement oil fittin gets here. Seeing as how my original one went missing. I think dad used it to fix the sink I was like what the fo where the hell's my fitting. But hopefully my ish will be together soon so I can tell you how much fun it is
                  Previous cb7members ride thread
                  86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Originally posted by HaulAss247
                    You got my vote I'm gonna pull my f22 this weekend drop in the h23 and get it runnin once my replacement oil fittin gets here. Seeing as how my original one went missing. I think dad used it to fix the sink I was like what the fo where the hell's my fitting. But hopefully my ish will be together soon so I can tell you how much fun it is
                    Thanks and yes i wanna know how it goes. i want to know how that hood fits with the h23 please let me know about clearance. Thanks and good luck

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                      Thanks and yes i wanna know how it goes. i want to know how that hood fits with the h23 please let me know about clearance. Thanks and good luck
                      the clearance is fine There is a section taken out of the frame of my hood because the p/s line was rubbing but, then like I said before it was using the f-series p/s pump bracket so it didn't quite fit right. But yea you should be good. But where did you get those straps to mount your intercooler anyway? And you have no front motor mount right you doing anything to replace it. Or just using urethane in the other mounts. Cuz me and my buddy are goona weld one up out of the original one, pretty simple too
                      Last edited by HaulAss247; 05-25-2006, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HaulAss247
                        the clearance is fine There is a section taken out of the frame of my hood because the p/s line was rubbing but, then like I said before it was using the f-series p/s pump bracket so it didn't quite fit right. But yea you should be good. But where did you get those straps to mount your intercooler anyway? And you have no front motor mount right you doing anything to replace it. Or just using urethane in the other mounts. Cuz me and my buddy are goona weld one up out of the original one, pretty simple too
                        Those straps were just to hold it temp its bolted on there now. and yes i have no front mount and its fine i did however fill the other mounts in with the poly urethane stuff to make them solid becuase mine were shot. pre turbo and engine swap.

Comment

My Car Kills

Okay so mike has raced the car on the street. I dont like to race. but anways im pretty happy with the outcome of the races.

Kills
                          an 2005 civic hatch on spray
                          a ss monte carlo with huge sticky tires

Beat By
                          2006 corvette with exhaust in the middle. it was a good run he didnt pass until 115 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                            Okay so mike has raced the car on the street. I dont like to race. but anways im pretty happy with the outcome of the races.

Kills
                            an 2005 civic hatch on spray
                            a ss monte carlo with huge sticky tires

Beat By
                            2006 corvette with exhaust in the middle. it was a good run he didnt pass until 115 or so.
                            ^^Good kills, and DAMN i want your manifold andd a bigger turbo BTW How much was it anyway? and just an update i think my f22 is shot lmao, so now I HAVE to get off my ass and pull it damn......... Still managed to beat a some dude that was messing with me in a scion xa and some "tricked" out probe

Comment

the turbo or the manifold?
                              turbo was free
                              manifold was 70 bucks i got it used and i have no clue what its actually for, they said an ecplise but its not the same. we made it work all that mattered.

Now i have jobs i can get back to my car. i want a new turboi thinking a t3 t70 something thats gonna spool real late. but im still looking around

Comment

^^^rayne i want your manifold damnit O yea and don't you have a apexi safc too? If you do what did you use it for to tune alittle more or monitor?

Comment

Working...
                                X