midnightrayne : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midnightrayne View Post
    i had the full set of coil overs from tenzo on my car super stiff, we have changed to sprint, they have a bit more give, which gives a nice ride.

the wagon brakes was a bit cheaper than the tenzos in the first place, and preform better, so def go with the wagon setup, plus now i can run a 16 inch wheel w slicks for the track, a big plus.

nice.

there goes my idea of running a 15" rim then. lol. was it hard putting them on? any issues? do you do a rear disc brake swap?

Comment

no i dont think he had any issues, ( my husband does all the work) i think the most issues ever are the clover style rotor that u have to beat off, other than that, seems pretty cut and dry.

no we still have the drums in the back, dont really see the need to change them over.

maybe u can run 15's idk all i know is the tenzos wouldnt allow for anything smaller than a 17' and the wagons are only an inch smaller so im thinking 16's but i could be wrong. so dont hold me to that, just the idea i can run a little smaller of a rim was enough incentive for me.
      Last edited by midnightrayne; 03-28-2009, 07:09 PM.

Comment

no i dont think he had any issues, ( my husband does all the work) i think the most issues ever are the clover style rotor that u have to beat off, other than that, seems pretty cut and dry.

no we still have the drums in the back, dont really see the need to change them over.

maybe u can run 15's idk all i know is the tenzos wouldnt allow for anything smaller than a 17' and the wagons are only an inch smaller so im thinking 16's but i could be wrong. so dont hold me to that, just the idea i can run a little smaller of a rim was enough incentive for me.
        lol. yeah. you can run at LEAST a 16" on your cb with the wagon rotors. i was looking at that. i didnt want to get rid of my rims nor did i have the money to be buying some 17s. lol. but you can run 16s on the car tho. shouldnt have any issues. ill be starting my brake system upgrade next week hopefully. if not at least by the end of the month.

Comment

new stuff we did this weekend.

Intercooler and piping - oh what fun it was! looks great tho.

the old and the new together.

mounting the intercooler

angled back to make some room.

mike got a bead roller so we could make lips on the pipes, the left one is unrolled the right is our finished product.

the driver side was a pain but we got it to work.

The left side was alot easier.

the logo from the traction bar.

all hooked up and ready to install the bumper cover.

bumper cover after many fittings

And today in the light, oh it looks so nice!

Comment

oh snap looks exactly like the IC my friend has on his 240 hahaha.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

nice
              contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                oh snap looks exactly like the IC my friend has on his 240 hahaha.
                LOL its an ebay one so i bet they are the same, and it works just fine. esp since we rolled the pipes!

and thanks - oh ya thats w the CB hood too.

Comment

Clean cb! Looks much better! Nice one-piece headlights!
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

Clean cb! Looks much better! Nice one-piece headlights!

Thanks! - i think its a very clean CB - course i also think it needs to win accord of the month, but that imo lol - im never nominated planning on taking it back to the same spot and getting that pic again with the new big shinny thing. Plus i have a WAY nicer camera now, so its time for a photoshoot.

Comment

we just installed the 550cc injectors and set the map for the larger injectors. mike will play with it later to see the differnce.

next we are planning on upping the exhaust to 3 inch, gotta order a flange first.

Comment

Who needs a flange just weld it lolz. you dont need to take it off haha. Plus you wont have to worry about exhaust leaks =D.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

damn that new IC is looking sexxy, damn it im slacking off i need to catch up lmao.
                          what the size specs on that IC ?

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
                            damn that new IC is looking sexxy, damn it im slacking off i need to catch up lmao.
                            what the size specs on that IC ?
                            ya i wanted to paint it black but after i saw it finished, oh i sure like it. the specs are 12x32x3 and we have 2.5 piping all the way up.

and nail HAHA ya we will just weld it to the turbo, i think that will go over well with mike haha.

Also ordered the fuel pump.

AND as soon as we can get it all wired in we got a 5th gen lude cluster.

Comment

ya i wanted to paint it black but after i saw it finished, oh i sure like it. the specs are 12x32x3 and we have 2.5 piping all the way up.

and nail HAHA ya we will just weld it to the turbo, i think that will go over well with mike haha.

Also ordered the fuel pump.

AND as soon as we can get it all wired in we got a 5th gen lude cluster.
                              i think they're 563cc's. came out of an evo 8

check out the website

Comment

Originally posted by tt3kgt View Post
                                i think they're 563cc's. came out of an evo 8
                                Thanks luv i didnt know the exact number and i wasnt gonna try and guess. wish u hadnt been in such a hurry so i could of gotten some good pics of that spray pattern on the evo's. - owell have fun with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X