TypeG : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mondojackal
    i have to quote someone on this...dude, the cleanliness of your car is a mod in and of itself....nice work man!! *wishes he had the time for that kind of detail*
    thanks a lot.
    Originally posted by glassJAw
    very clean my friend
    appreciate it.
    Originally posted by rhsettle
    NICE Accord man! Likein That Crome Under The Hood!!
    its acctually not chrome, its polished. later
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

One of the cleanest cars on here!!
      on your plastic polishing Diy's

Comment

Very shiny ride....I havn't seen reflection like that in a long time.

The stock wheels look good but I say throw some aftermarket wheels on there and call it a day.

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by h22accordaz
          Come to Arizona and clean my car for me! Lol... Your car is very sexy! It is really the cleanest car I have ever seen! (as if you haven't heard that enough) Haha! I still haven't had a chance to try and polish my lip! I can't wait until I do!
          i don't know about the cleanest, lol, but i try(ing). your car looks pretty damn clean too. let me know how your lip turns out. later.

Comment

Originally posted by flyinlow
            One of the cleanest cars on here!!
            on your plastic polishing Diy's
            thanks. i liked your maplight DIY as well. later.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
              Very shiny ride....I havn't seen reflection like that in a long time.

The stock wheels look good but I say throw some aftermarket wheels on there and call it a day.
              thanks. i will get some aftermarket wheels when i get some money. i am having a hard time with a wheel selection. i have always been a fan of chrome wheels, but i know that i would have to choose carefuly cause some chrome wheels look cheap. later.
              Last edited by TypeG; 03-09-2006, 03:47 AM.

Comment

love the chrome..keep it up

Comment

sick

the car looks really hot, the polishing turned out great.ive been working on mine the past few weeks ,i actully went to wreaking yard to get extra parts to use while i polish them takes alot of time and patience

Comment

Originally posted by airridewagon93
                    the car looks really hot, the polishing turned out great.ive been working on mine the past few weeks ,i actully went to wreaking yard to get extra parts to use while i polish them takes alot of time and patience
                    yup, thats the way to do it, unless you have a daily driver. the downtime for a valve cover would be forever. i am working on my intake manifold right now and its taking a while. later.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                      but i know that i would have to choose carefuly cause some chrome wheels look cheap. later.
                      I know what you mean. I was looking at wheels for years before I figured out the type I liked, and before I felt like sacrificing the dough. I knew I had to get a 6 or 7 spoke. Chrome wheels never seem to go out of style completely. I liked em for the longest, but now I like the racing style too.

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordCB7
                        love the chrome..keep it up
                        thanks....its actually bare metal. later.

Comment

Do you use a DA polisher (orbital) on your paint?
                          '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                          EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Originally posted by mrvinyl33
                            Do you use a DA polisher (orbital) on your paint?
                            no, its all done by hand, but i have been thinking about getting one of those PC buffers and seeing if it will improve the shine. later.

Comment

Well that looks very good by hand then. I just had mine repainted (same color R78P-3) and will be getting a PC 7424 (maybe soon) and intend to start polishing and waxing with it. Not sure if I am going to buy bonnets to remove polish and wax with it. It will definately remove the new fine swirl marks on my car.
                              '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                              EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Damn G your a polishing fReAk!...........later.
                                Last edited by Raceboy; 12-15-2005, 02:52 PM.
                                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                                X