X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huy009
    nice lip from a acura legend
    Yep! 1991. I didnt even think it would fit, just found the brand new looking bumper thrown inside a mazda mx3 in the junkyard...took the stock lip, found a cb7 bumper measured and it looked about right, so I paid the guy 20 bucks for it...and I think it goes pretty good, the ends flow nicely with the cb7 bumper! And the other cb7's around have stoped me asking about the lip, so im happywith the outcome

Comment

heres a quick view of how the ends meet nicely w/ the bumper...

*picture removed...posted on other page*
      Last edited by abdielitopr; 11-26-2005, 06:43 PM.

Comment

how did you do it? looks great. i love the mint color of the car!
        1cor10:31
        - 92 LX coupe
        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
          how did you do it? looks great. i love the mint color of the car!
          u talkin bout the lip????....if so.... this is how i did it.

i lifted the car and didnt even have to take the bumper off...just screwed the lip to the stock bumper...i started with one end and then i did the exact same thing untill the ends met...it took me bout 30 mins....and i think it looks preatty good for being the first lip that i install..

Comment

dude! d lip looks sick..it does flow with the whole stock bumper nicely..at first i thought it looked lyk an S2000 lip(cuz of the big mouth)..good job bro! the car looks really nice with the blacked out grill...howd u get that gril blacked out cuz ive been tryna figure out a way to get rid of the chrome film shit on my 90 2dr accord grill..but yeah clean ride!
            "
            Fast and cheap won't be reliable
            Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
            And fast and reliable won't be cheap
            "
            ~EYCEE~

Comment

Originally posted by JDMedOUTCB7
              dude! d lip looks sick..it does flow with the whole stock bumper nicely..at first i thought it looked lyk an S2000 lip(cuz of the big mouth)..good job bro! the car looks really nice with the blacked out grill...howd u get that gril blacked out cuz ive been tryna figure out a way to get rid of the chrome film shit on my 90 2dr accord grill..but yeah clean ride!
              thanks man! cant ask more for a $20 lip...for the grill i just took it out, clean it with alcohol, covered the Honda emblem with maskin tape, and spray painted it black...if you need any more help just let me knoe..

Comment

Nice ride man. Yet another opal green metalic on the site
                I guess the LX's didn't come with lips? But mine always had one so I dunno.

My swap thread
                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Hmmm...its nice to see a car with a fresh idea once and awhile...and that front lip is the fresh idea...man I gotta start junkyarding again. I remember the first day I found the 90-93 Teg spoiler interchanged. I'm sure you felt the same way.

Comment

Looks great! love the lip for 20$ u can't go wrong
                    U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                      Nice ride man. Yet another opal green metalic on the site
                      I guess the LX's didn't come with lips? But mine always had one so I dunno.
                      thanks man...dats right another metalic green on the site...

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                        Hmmm...its nice to see a car with a fresh idea once and awhile...and that front lip is the fresh idea...man I gotta start junkyarding again. I remember the first day I found the 90-93 Teg spoiler interchanged. I'm sure you felt the same way.
                        thanks man....yep i felt mad lucky when i found it...u should start doing in it again its preatty cool....

Comment

Originally posted by JailBa8
                          Looks great! love the lip for 20$ u can't go wrong
                          lol.....thanks i knoe...

Comment

hey guys...as i mention on another thread, i think it was the DIY red tailights, well i changed my all red tails to red and smoked...here are the pics...

red tails:

red & smoked (how it is now)

also, u can see my current exhaust...

Comment

hey whats up, nice ride i really like the lip and its hard to find other "grandma green" accords that aren't driven by grandma's lol. i like what you have done so far. i live right down tuskawilla road in winter springs.

Comment

Originally posted by tomace234
                                hey whats up, nice ride i really like the lip and its hard to find other "grandma green" accords that aren't driven by grandma's lol. i like what you have done so far. i live right down tuskawilla road in winter springs.
                                lol..yea..thanks. well i live over on dean rd. and colonial, in that area... It's nice to see it on a 2door...

Comment

Working...
                                X