This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mxcx
    The Legend Lip Crew swaps at the same time. Classic.
    dats wats up man ...wat u getting???

Comment

and shes done.. h22a vtack is t3h done.. we ran through some problems.. but shes idling smooth at 900rpm... just need some touch-ups with prettyness but she pulls like a bitch....

call me abdiel!!! so we can hook up 2morrow morning

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Anxious to see some high res shots of the engine. Show off!
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

once we get it cleaned up well do some nice shots.. need to tuck some wires away.. clean up the spark plug wires... clean up the vac lines and the order there in... ect.. stupid shit like that.... but shes running strong...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by abdielitopr
            ...lolll...wass up???...nuttin much bro...i've been iight...im finally getting the engine next week....hopefully im going to the tampa meet the 13th....ur going rite?...

Hell yeah im down....
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
              and shes done.. h22a vtack is t3h done.. we ran through some problems.. but shes idling smooth at 900rpm... just need some touch-ups with prettyness but she pulls like a bitch....

call me abdiel!!! so we can hook up 2morrow morning

damn son cant wait to see your return..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

hey guys..just wanted to post that the H22 is in

ill be back to post some more information about it...along with pics...thanks to all of those who showed up n helped with the swap...ill write a better post tomorrow...off to bed..

Comment

bumping for update... hurry up!!!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Hey guys wassup, first of all I want to thank a few members of this site for being part of the h22a swap on my car: WikkeDV16(Carlos), Ghostcb7(Jonathan), NIGHTMARE(Damaso).

Well the car is running an pulling hard. I still got to buy new motor mounts for the front and rear, but other than that its all good. Here is a mini-shoot that i was talking about earlier...there u go wikked lol...i just took them about half an hour ago...enjoy and let me know what you guys think..

Mini-Shoot 05/07/06

Comment

what did you use for the spacers on the hood? did it make in a difference? I mean, does it help performanc wise?

anyways, fucking nice car man, clean ass hell. nice pics too.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

whoa. that swap is clean dude, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          what did you use for the spacers on the hood? did it make in a difference? I mean, does it help performanc wise?

anyways, fucking nice car man, clean ass hell. nice pics too.
                          thanks man...i got the spacers from the stock air intake box, and used them with the second bolt on the hood hinge...as far as making a difference.. i can say that the motor doesnt feel so hot when opening the hood...

Comment

felicidades. that looks sick. so everything went well no problems? ahora tienes que hacer el carro estandard...... para que corra de verdad.

SOLD-->10-09-06

MY 2000 PROTEGE

MY OLD CB7

THE SWAP

MY COROLLA TYPE-S

Comment

fuck man, I love your car. I need an h22 this summer or im going to diee ahhh

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
                                whoa. that swap is clean dude, congrats!
                                thanks bro!

Comment

Working...
                                X