No announcement yet.

ilikebigbutts : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pick her up every day that I don't work. But hopefully I won't work on monday then. I'll let you know tomorrow night for sure.

+ '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Bump!!!For the update.

ILBB
      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
      The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Sweet!

Damn dude looks like your on top of things. Wish there were more people like you who knows what there doing. The car looks great overall. Hey I was wondering is that oem paint? Its nice.
        Last edited by dualacord; 03-30-2006, 03:46 AM.

My ride

Comment

Originally posted by dualacord
          Damn dude looks like your on top of things. Wish there were more people like you who knows what there doing. The car looks great overall. Hey I was wondering is that oem paint? Its nice.

yup...OEM paint man.The front end is a lil chipped up from all the lil pebles but the rest is in good condition

ILBB
          People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

what about the flat black trim, did you remove the trim or paint it while on the car?

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
              what about the flat black trim, did you remove the trim or paint it while on the car?

that was done by the previous owner, i think he taped around it and painted it.Everything you see flat black was done by him, plus the amber corners.I give him props for giving the car that hot panda look.

ILBB

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
                that was done by the previous owner, i think he taped around it and painted it.Everything you see flat black was done by him, plus the amber corners.I give him props for giving the car that hot panda look.

ILBB
                lol nice, it looks good

Comment

i really like what you've done to this car. hopefully, i'll be able to see it in person sometime. the drop looks great, good luck with the future plans bro.

you should put a banner on your windshield so it would look like your sig pic. JK!

the way that the light hits your headlights it looks like they were blackhoused, enough that i actually thought they were!

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
                    i really like what you've done to this car. hopefully, i'll be able to see it in person sometime. the drop looks great, good luck with the future plans bro.

you should put a banner on your windshield so it would look like your sig pic. JK!

the way that the light hits your headlights it looks like they were blackhoused, enough that i actually thought they were!

Thanx for the comments dude...I'm loving the drop more everyday,its just stressfull trying to avoid potholes, i dunno how long these gr-2s are gonna last.

O, and about the headlights, yeah i played around with the contrast to make them look like that lol.The original pic is much brighter.

ILBB

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Always lovin the white CB7's. Very clean... Good work!
                      Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxCB7
                        Always lovin the white CB7's. Very clean... Good work!
                        nice lip

ILBB

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Thanks! Mugen Power baby! (Even though its not real)
                          Raceline USA

Comment

nice ride mang and I love the drop. Keep it coming.....
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                              nice ride mang and I love the drop. Keep it coming.....
                              thanx dude i like the drop to.Not as low as i wanted but its starting to grow on me cuz i scraped pulling out the driveway the other day with 6 people in the car i can see how these guys go more than 3" lol.

ILBB
                              Last edited by Ilikebigbutts; 06-13-2006, 10:36 PM.

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Working...
                              X