Originally posted by 93JDMBeast View Post
    clean ass engine bay !
    Thanks!!!
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Had a bad day yesterday. Woke up late, had a meet in the morning so i had to be at work early. About 20 miles from work the car just die on the highway doing adout 80mph. I pull over to check the H22. And found out the the distributor took a shit. Bearing all over the distributor cap. I call work and they start to make fun of me. Did you blow your motor LOL, assholes. Call my wife to bring me my tool. 2 HOURS later she show up. Chewed her ass a bit why she took so long. I had the accord distributor, try it on and fuck it doesn't fix. Ok call the tow trunk. Told the tow driver not to break the front lid, tow it to work, that was $110 for the tow. Check around looking for a distributor for the H22. The only one that I can find was for OBDII. Want to NAPA and found the distributor for $157, cap $20 and rotor $17. Got it running but what a day
      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
        Had a bad day yesterday. Woke up late, had a meet in the morning so i had to be at work early. About 20 miles from work the car just die on the highway doing adout 80mph. I pull over to check the H22. And found out the the distributor took a shit. Bearing all over the distributor cap. I call work and they start to make fun of me. Did you blow your motor LOL, assholes. Call my wife to bring me my tool. 2 HOURS later she show up. Chewed her ass a bit why she took so long. I had the accord distributor, try it on and fuck it doesn't fix. Ok call the tow trunk. Told the tow driver not to break the front lid, tow it to work, that was $110 for the tow. Check around looking for a distributor for the H22. The only one that I can find was for OBDII. Want to NAPA and found the distributor for $157, cap $20 and rotor $17. Got it running but what a day
        dag man that sucks.......you should PM'ed me man. im forever finding spare parts all over the place. lol. i just saw a H22 dizzy on Carolinahondas.com for like $50 i think.

but i know must have sucked man. at least you got it running again. and why the **** did it take your wife 2hrs to get to you?

Comment

Keep it up Richie, don't sweat the small stuff and keep on going. You gotta have something to show me when I get down there on a visit.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I've heard about El Nene! She's a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
              I've heard about El Nene! She's a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              LOL New travels fast
              Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
              BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

2 HOURS later she show up. Chewed her ass a bit why she took so long.
                El Sancho. You know that guy?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

fuck you tell everybody here the real story of why the DIS took a shit, im pretty sure everyone want to know
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Glad you got that fixed....

Good meeting you man! And I am going to get started on allot of stuff for the wagon. Cannot wait to see the next stage of this car!

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Very clean!! i love it!! so much i make this my desktop background
                      http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...eet2009092.jpg
                      Blake.
                      1994 Accord Part out!
                      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

this car is a beast has low compression and still hangs, makes me wanna sell my cb

haha ill never sell the cb

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                        disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

its a beast !!

its the right combination of parts including the LSD H22 tranny to the traction bars to a nice clutch and last but not least the damn MOTOR !!

big props to ritchie for this build ... WELL DONE !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

i'm excited to see this at AFM this year
                            MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                              Very clean!! i love it!! so much i make this my desktop background
                              http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...eet2009092.jpg
                              Thanks man
                              Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
                              this car is a beast has low compression and still hangs, makes me wanna sell my cb

haha ill never sell the cb
                              Lol thanks Mike
                              Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                              its a beast !!

its the right combination of parts including the LSD H22 tranny to the traction bars to a nice clutch and last but not least the damn MOTOR !!

big props to ritchie for this build ... WELL DONE !!
                              Thanks!!! But it's still on buddy
                              Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
                              i'm excited to see this at AFM this year
                              I'll be there
                              Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                              BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Those top rod bearings were pretty shinny when I pulled them out. Good thing we decided to replace them...should have it in this week. Then to TN to pick that other thing up

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Working...
                                X