• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice
    Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
      Nice
      thanks bro, well my car doesnt look like that anymore, rims were sold and the whole front end will look different, i will post pics of the way the car looks right now, before it goes to paint next weekend

Comment

Pics before the car goes into paint next weekend

Well today i got to see my car for the first time in 6 months, cause my buddy who is doing it for me as a side job, had a lil problem with it, the problem was that one of the air lines broke and the car wouldnt lift from the front right side, so since he brought it here to my house i had a chance to see it,since its been in a long time, even though it looks pretty ugly right now, i know it will look good when its done, here are some pics:

Comment

Man, I've been researching the air-ride a bit, I'm sure it's nice to have. How does it corner with that setup?

Very nice car man, can't wait to see the finished product. You doin the same color again?
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Looks good D... Hit me up and let's git your shizzle painted... It's like my car! Always Down...
            Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
              Man, I've been researching the air-ride a bit, I'm sure it's nice to have. How does it corner with that setup?

Very nice car man, can't wait to see the finished product. You doin the same color again?
              Thnks bro, well air ride is coo, im running cylinders, the only thing is when your locked up all the way up it rides like shit, and when your real low, its a lil bouncy, but if your riding it about stock hight it rides bitchen, and yeah it will be the same SE oem color

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
                Looks good D... Hit me up and let's git your shizzle painted... It's like my car! Always Down...
                Yea it looks like were both the same bro, but as long as it comes out clean, it is worth the wait, its better to do the things right the first time, but ill hit u up when its done, its almost done, but i will post the new pics when it is

Comment

damn looks clean, buy do you bottom out alot? cause that car is slammed

Comment

Originally posted by crash09
                    damn looks clean, buy do you bottom out alot? cause that car is slammed
                    thanks, i adjust the airride suspension so i can ride prety much stock hight or a lil lower, but the lower i drive it the more bouncy it is, but to answer your no i dont bottom out i already know how low i am pretty much when it is real low, at first i did, i just got used to it

Comment

I demand new pic's dammit
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                        I demand new pic's dammit
                        dont worry tony i will post pics real soon

Comment

looks really good man..keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordCB7
                            looks really good man..keep it up
                            thanks bro, well the whole car is gonna look way different then what it looks in the pics right now, but i have lots of work still, but as soon as its done i will post the pics

Comment

just a quick question? not to sound like a dum ass what is the purpose of the bumper pole. ur car is sick bro iam digging ur air suspension

Comment

Are you trying to tease me? There is not page 9!

Comment

Working...
                                X