No announcement yet.

ProJect : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so your adding the intersection lights to your bumper, did you get the full harness and relay?

Comment

the relay for the intersection lights didn't get damage in the accident, but today i received the wiring and harness for the bumper pole...

i'm still confused about the wiring for the bumper pole...
      it's looks weird.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
      www.esodraggers.com

Comment

its easy just run the ground to the hood release bolt, and you should have to more wires i believe if i remember right, but i know one of them goes to the ignition wire which are the slots at the fuse box, and i think the other is constant, and then the rest of the harness goes to the relay and then it goes to the switch and then u have two wires that go out into the pole itself, yellow/red and i cant remember the other, and then it should of came with a pig tail harness that taps into the corner parking light.

Comment

here are a few pics i took today:

Comment

more:

Comment

a little more:

Comment

DAMN dude the flushmount and the steering wheel are bad ass hey on your steering wheel did you get the horn to work??? can you get it to work??

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                "2SIIC"
                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                  DAMN dude the flushmount and the steering wheel are bad ass hey on your steering wheel did you get the horn to work??? can you get it to work??
                  not yet, ive been to lazy, but ill figure it out, i was thinking yesterday on how to do it, but ill get to and and make it work the right way

hey david did you buy the plug yet?

Comment

yea i bought the plug this morning at radio shack i costed me 7 bucks for the 3ft length one they had a 6in one but that was to short i havent plugged it in yet since i forgot to bring the ipod

you know whati just thought about ima double tape my portable DVD player onto my dsahboard and plug it into the cd player in the car and

BAMN DVD SYSTEM oh yeaaaaaaaaaaa lmao j/k

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                    "2SIIC"
                    Authentic Jerseys for sale
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

dammit damien, stop posting pictures of your car. just delete your member's ride thread. your car makes me jealolus! ahaha jk. car's looking good. any new plans to look out for?

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
                        dammit damien, stop posting pictures of your car. just delete your member's ride thread. your car makes me jealolus! ahaha jk. car's looking good. any new plans to look out for?
                        well im not sure yet, but if i do any other mods its going to be the digital climate control, and thats only if i find everything complete with all the sensors

Comment

Damn jeremy. your car is begging for a real photoshoot with a Rebel... a Canon Rebel that is

looking good as always!

Comment

wow very nice man

Comment

simply flawless, bro
                              on my itr steering wheel, i just plugeed the two wires that were on the original to the new one. my car is a 91 with no srs, so i don't know if that matters. i'm sure you'll figure it out though.
                              i was hopin if maybe you can take pictures of the e-brake console. i just want to see how the bumper pole switch looks on it, since i remember seeing it at the meet briefly. thanks in advance.
                              keep up the great work

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
                                Damn jeremy. your car is begging for a real photoshoot with a Rebel... a Canon Rebel that is

looking good as always!
                                Yeah i wish i had one to see the difference in the pics, and i know i would notice a big difference, hopefully someday

Comment

Working...
                                X