Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackcb7
    i get up at 6:30, take a shower, and warm up the h and roll down to school,

david don't you work, i mean when i was working i was so busy i couldn't even get on a damn computer, you most more than i do

yea but most of the time here at work i dont have much to do so i get to post all day and im always near a computer so ey there you go
    even when im doing something on the computer i look here in the forumn and see whats new but yea i guess you can say im always on

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

careful now david, whoring might get you a disease or something, oh shit this is damiens members ride, fuck my bad damien,
      Members Ride

Comment

careful now david, whoring might get you a disease or something, oh shit this is damiens members ride, fuck my bad damien,

woops i forgot that this was his members ride oh well we can move this to the IE thread

as for the disease HA i dont trip i use protection

"2SIIC"

Comment

so what is the plan going to be, after speedzone?

Comment

maybe tony's house for some beers or just to chill
            Members Ride

Comment

till what time are u guys planning to stay at speedzone? that way maybe i can make it after work.

Comment

don't know, i might hyst go to chill cause i'm low on funds, but its up to the other people to see what time we stay
                Members Ride

Comment

yeah cause i want to go but i have to see what time i get off and hopefully im not as tired, because on the weekends we get alot of work.

Comment

do you know if you guys are hiring, i'm pretty good with systems and box building except for alarms?
                    Members Ride

Comment

do you know if you guys are hiring, i'm pretty good with systems and box building except for alarms?
                      well i can ask, how much are you looking to get a week for pay?

Comment

you have a pm
                        Members Ride

Comment

pmd you back

Comment

well dude i mean we dont have to race all night in the karts man i aint planning on racing the whole time there i just want to chill and kick it there and mess around and shit im pretty much planning on being there for a while cause i dont want to come home to early

"2SIIC"

Comment

thats coo, like last time at the meet i left at 12 or so and you guys left later i think?

Comment

lol yea me tony and ricardo stood there chilling till like 1 20 and then raced eachother back home

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X