No announcement yet.

ProJect : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey AirRide Accord, U said ur center console is black and look like to be a 92/93 console. However, I didn't know they came in black. What year and trim did that center console came out from?

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

Great car man. The drop is amazing. Do you drive around at that height? If so do you get any rubbing on the tyres on the top of the wheel well?

Once again, very clean. Envious of the leather too.
      Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
        You want your oem horns hooked up so when you arm and dis arm your alarm it sounds, and when it goes off, well i can do it when ever u want, but my days off are thursdays, so im down for any thursday or any wednesday night, will talk about price later, but dont worry ill hook u up. let me know
        yea thats exactly what i mean pm me your address so i can roll out next weekor the day my brother goes and gets his stereo installed

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by seigneur_rayden
          hey AirRide Accord, U said ur center console is black and look like to be a 92/93 console. However, I didn't know they came in black. What year and trim did that center console came out from?
          yeah its of a 91 accord SE but i bought it off a guy in canada so it came black and no its not painted its oem, the wierd thing is that the 91 SE over there, had black seatbelts that are black oem and are manual seatbelts not power, which here they were power, so to answer your question, the console is a 92-93 console here but black, but over there its a 91

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
            Great car man. The drop is amazing. Do you drive around at that height? If so do you get any rubbing on the tyres on the top of the wheel well?

Once again, very clean. Envious of the leather too.
            nah i drive the car usually like if it was about 2 1/2 inch drop, but then again i also drive it at stock high sometimes cause it rides a whole lot better, and no it doesnt rub, only if its tucking the front wheels then you will hear it rub just a lil

Pm sent david
            Last edited by ProJect; 10-19-2006, 12:15 AM.

Comment

i want this car u wanna trade

Comment

yeah its of a 91 accord SE but i bought it off a guy in canada so it came black and no its not painted its oem, the wierd thing is that the 91 SE over there, had black seatbelts that are black oem and are manual seatbelts not power, which here they were power, so to answer your question, the console is a 92-93 console here but black, but over there its a 91
                That explains it. Thanks

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RALPH0924
                  i want this car u wanna trade
                  Na sorry man lol

Comment

Originally posted by seigneur_rayden
                    That explains it. Thanks
                    No problem, at first i was hey its a 91 over there and it has everything a 92-93 would have here, so that was coo, then the seat belts made me say the same thing.

Comment

Here are some other pics i found that i took a few weeks ago:

Comment

your CB is so money you dont even know it! --kinda stole that line from a movie. minus the "your CB" part.

seriously though. just beautiful.

Sean
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                          your CB is so money you dont even know it! --kinda stole that line from a movie. minus the "your CB" part.

seriously though. just beautiful.

Sean
                          thanks sean, i appreciate it, what movie is that from?

Comment

thanks sean, i appreciate it, what movie is that from?
                            haha its from "Swingers" its a comedy! pretty damn funny! its a line used throughout the movie. i recommend seeing it if u havent yet.
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                              haha its from "Swingers" its a comedy! pretty damn funny! its a line used throughout the movie. i recommend seeing it if u havent yet.
                              No i havent seen it, i will watch it thanks bro

Comment

i nominated you for accord of the month, hope you win
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X