No announcement yet.

ProJect : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking gooooodddd Man. Very stylish and mafia--oz!!!
    What color has the car been painted? Can't really tell from pics.

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seigneur_rayden
      Looking gooooodddd Man. Very stylish and mafia--oz!!!
      What color has the car been painted? Can't really tell from pics.
      thanks , its been painted geneva green.

Comment

Here are some more pics i took today:

Comment

And some more:

Comment

And a few more:

Comment

Gotta sport the AOA badge!

Comment

yes sir! very VERY nice bro. i gotta see this car in person. you're only one city away from me (chino). have i said i'm pondering on going air ride as well? hmmm....
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

You thinking about going to air suspension, your car would look nice, and yeah were only 1 city away, yeah i was wondering if we could meet after the socal bbq, so we can have an ie meet, i think it was mentioned like on the 14 of october or something, let me know if your down.

Comment

thats what im talkin about!! im speechless !! are u running the Insight DRL module?? If so did u folllow cpmikes wiring diagram? is ur highbeam indicator on when the DRLs are on??
                    Last edited by SMseagren83; 09-25-2006, 04:23 PM.
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I kinda was but i asked him that i had hid's instead of regular h4 bulbs, and he said the only way that diagrahm would work was if i had h4's. so he just suggested that i lose my high beams completely and wire the drl module stright to the high beams, that meant loosing them but again i dont even use them cause i have hids, but they work fine, i love them, and no i dont have the high beam light on in the dash.

Comment

i wish my car was that low... nice car im jealous.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

one of the nicest cb7s on here the rims are awesome and the color I love

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                              one of the nicest cb7s on here the rims are awesome and the color I love
                              Thanks for the compliments bro

Comment

oh-my-koolaid. i think i found anoter favorite CB on this site. keep it up. hopefully i'll be able to see this car in person sometime.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Working...
                                X