No announcement yet.

ProJect : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im pretty sure he wil be able to do the JDM climate control since hes knowledgable when it comes to wiring things and plus with his luck he will prolly find the whole climate control complete if not then im pretty sure he will be able to use the components from the acura CL

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Comment

i wanted those rims too, they lo0k nice on ur car

Comment

Originally posted by goodfellayung'n
          i wanted those rims too, they lo0k nice on ur car
          thank you very much

Comment

i always kinda wondered this...how high off the ground is the car when you drive it?.....

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
              i always kinda wondered this...how high off the ground is the car when you drive it?.....
              lol, here are old pics of how high i drive it normally but i can go higher if i wanted:

Comment

any high res pics?

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
                  any high res pics?
                  na, i wish i could have some though

Comment

where is the news on that bid PROJECT you have coming up...or might have coming up? any news?
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                      where is the news on that bid PROJECT you have coming up...or might have coming up? any news?
                      yeah everything has gone through so im just waiting on a few things, but ill let you guys know on hows its coming along when i get started on it.

Comment

Did you ever post up pictures of your air install? I'm too lazy to look through 49 pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                          Did you ever post up pictures of your air install? I'm too lazy to look through 49 pages.
                          na, i do have some pics some were but i have to look for them on my comp. but il try and find them

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                            na, i do have some pics some were but i have to look for them on my comp. but il try and find them
                            I'm thinking about getting air, but I wanted to see some pictures of it installed becuase I'm trying to figure out how everything works and where it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                              I'm thinking about getting air, but I wanted to see some pictures of it installed becuase I'm trying to figure out how everything works and where it goes.
                              coo, let me try and find them on my other computer and ill post them up for you

Comment

really noice, love your car and are you gonna paint the lip or leave it like that? either way looks really good on your car

Comment

Working...
                                X