ProJect : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
    damn, i remember that, hey do u have the rest of the pics, cause i lost them, when my laptop took a shit
    naw i just looked through the first few pages of your members ride thread that i found that one theres prolly more i havent gotten a chance to look at all of the pages to find more pics

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord

THROW BACK PIC
      When he use to have that pic in his sig I thought he was from ontario, canada and not ontario, california. But that was a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
        When he use to have that pic in his sig I thought he was from ontario, canada and not ontario, california. But that was a long time ago.
        lol, i got that alot, people asking me that i lived in canada

Comment

lol, i got that alot, people asking me that i lived in canada
          I thought it was Canada all this time!!!!!

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn
            I thought it was Canada all this time!!!!!
            lol, na its california

Comment

So I wasn't the only one. When you sold the headlights Joey has now I thought you were in canada, so I didn't buy them then, but they somehow came back into my possesion.

Comment

ive been to ontario canada and let me tell you that place is PEACE AND QUIET

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                "2SIIC"
                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

So I wasn't the only one. When you sold the headlights Joey has now I thought you were in canada, so I didn't buy them then, but they somehow came back into my possesion.
                  when joey told me he bought them from u i was like hey, these are my old headlights lol what a small world

Comment

That little crack on the back of the headlight is what gave them away.

Comment

thanks, your car looked really nice as well, and if you decide to do the cluster swap and need some help, let me know, ill be glad to help you out
                      thanks bro . i've been pricing prelude clusters on ebay. do you suggest getting a cluster from a 5-speed or an auto since my car is an automatic?
                      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
                        thanks bro . i've been pricing prelude clusters on ebay. do you suggest getting a cluster from a 5-speed or an auto since my car is an automatic?
                        well its up 2 u, both will work, just the auto will have the gear selector lights

Comment

That little crack on the back of the headlight is what gave them away.
                          yup, thats what gave them away, when i received them, and opened the box it looks like they drop the box or something because that piece was inside the headlight housing so i had to get it out and silicone back on the top

Comment

dude your engine bay pic on yer sig is fkn CLEAN! props!!
                            Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                              dude your engine bay pic on yer sig is fkn CLEAN! props!!
                              Thanks omar, so when did you get that spoiler

Comment

Thanks omar, so when did you get that spoiler
                                a while back... i just never posted any pics! same story with my side skirts! the pics on my main page are really old! i've been rollin this way for at least 6 - 8 months now

good work on the BB6 gauge cluster! I was thinking of swapping myself, but I'm wayyy too lazy; too much wiring issues...
                                Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X