No announcement yet.

ProJect : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHUT YOUR ASS UP!!!! you know theres a low possiblitly with that happened damien

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

take it to the track! ;p

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
        SHUT YOUR ASS UP!!!! you know theres a low possiblitly with that happened damien
        im pretty sure it might happend after this lol

Comment

hmmmmmm i guess well see about that but idunno dude

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
          "2SIIC"
          Authentic Jerseys for sale
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
            hmmmmmm i guess well see about that but idunno dude
            hey david are u gonna be down at jesus pad tommorow?

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
              hey david are u gonna be down at jesus pad tommorow?
              lol
              Members Ride

Comment

hey jesus did you run the wires or not yet?

Comment

no, i went to unlock so i could climb through the trunk, and was feeling good, so i tried to open the door and it opened i was like wtf? but i am still goint to run both of them, i am going to go do it right now, lates
                  Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                    no, i went to unlock so i could climb through the trunk, and was feeling good, so i tried to open the door and it opened i was like wtf? but i am still goint to run both of them, i am going to go do it right now, lates
                    any luck?

Comment

yup, i am all done now, works flawless now, thanks man
                      Members Ride

Comment

yup, i am all done now, works flawless now, thanks man
                        did you have the switches?

Comment

the only thing i didn't do was the switch, i will see if i have one, i know i had one from my moms alarm, that is sitting in the garage, if not i will hit you and maybe swing by your work to buy one or something,
                          Members Ride

Comment

the only thing i didn't do was the switch, i will see if i have one, i know i had one from my moms alarm, that is sitting in the garage, if not i will hit you and maybe swing by your work to buy one or something,
                            well to what time are you guys going to be there chillen, maybe i can stop by after work and drop them off, we have alot of them at work

Comment

i dunno, david said he has shit to do, so i am guessing he is leaving after i finish, then samury is coming by so i can install his headlights,

and i will probably be working on my car the rest of the day, taking care of little shit, i am going to try and install the rear view camera, which were the wires again man,

the yellow is going into the headunit, then the other two wires, one goes to the pink wire on the headunit and other to ground, or am i missing something
                              Members Ride

Comment

i dunno, david said he has shit to do, so i am guessing he is leaving after i finish, then samury is coming by so i can install his headlights,

and i will probably be working on my car the rest of the day, taking care of little shit, i am going to try and install the rear view camera, which were the wires again man,

the yellow is going into the headunit, then the other two wires, one goes to the pink wire on the headunit and other to ground, or am i missing something
                                the yellow rca is the rear cam in on the radio, the pin wire on the radio goes to the reverse wire on the car, and then you have red, which is power and black which is ground, and make sure when you wire it up, you go into the menu and turn on the rear cam inturrupt option to on

Comment

Working...
                                X