No announcement yet.

ProJect : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks, hey were do they have like an integra or preludes, cause im getting the cluster but they have no plugs

Comment

it all depends, most likely the ones in pomona, the ones that take the parts off for you usullaly have more of those cars,
      Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
        it all depends, most likely the ones in pomona, the ones that take the parts off for you usullaly have more of those cars,
        coo ill call you tommorow about 1 so we can roll, i want to get the plugs and maybe some other things, but yeah if you want to go, let me know and will go

Comment

sure thing man, i finnally figured out edgars shit but thats another story
          Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
            sure thing man, i finnally figured out edgars shit but thats another story
            coo, cause the other day you looked like you were stressing alot over that shit, but atleast you figured it out, so for sure tommorow will go

Comment

nice steering wheel

Originally posted by deevergote
              Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by blvs125
                nice steering wheel
                thanks, i had the type r look a like before with the nrg quick release, but i had problems with it so i sold it and bought this one

Comment

i'm sure it feels nice driving with the itr steering wheel. when i installed mine it felt like i was driving another car. props man...keep up the great work

Comment

Originally posted by yoshi_h22a
                    i'm sure it feels nice driving with the itr steering wheel. when i installed mine it felt like i was driving another car. props man...keep up the great work
                    yeah it feels so different, thanks for the comment man

Comment

i read somewhere that you were in the hunt for a sigma front lip. if you get one i will cry.

any OTHER plans or are you taking a lil breather? lol
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

yeah im still in the hunt for it, the next project i have is the prelude cluster, ive read that you have tried it and its hella hard, but im gonna try and do it, i know i can, its just gonna take some time, but i know i can figure it out.

Comment

um i ran into a couple issues. one being error on my part. but its not too difficult actually. just time consuming. ive got it all working perfectly now.
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

do u have the wiring diagram for the prelude cluster, and how hard was the wiring meaning did you have to change alot of pins etc?

Comment

damn dude that steering wheel looks hot

oh and hey coingradulations dude on your baby being born on valentines day what you name him??? VALENTINE that would be pimp haha

do you have time this weekend to install my sidemarkers due cause i might be going to jesus pad to install the motor mount bracket which speaking of if you guys go to the junkyard dont forget to remind jesus to pick one up for me hehe other than that ill talk to you foos tommorrow when i get home since i got lucky to use my sister in laws computer today

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                              "2SIIC"
                              Authentic Jerseys for sale
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                                let me get some pics of them, i really dont have any recent pics, the person who did my install was airridewagon, he moved to florida but he did it when he was still down here in cali, as for the valves, they are in the front fenders behind the mud guard and the rears are in trunk behind the panels(were the power antenna is) and were jack would be

i wanna see pics of it now
                                cuz my valves are just layin in the trunk and my valves in the front are jus chillin like not bolted to anything....
                                i dont like the way my setup is
                                i wanna get some help as to how to re-do my setup or were to place valves and stuff....

thanx for da sig. DFRHonda

Comment

Working...
                                X