ProJect : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kamaccord
    What shop did you purchase your lip kit from? I too am interested. Thanks.

www.machiii.net
    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by seigneur_rayden
      Damn Ur car is the shit, the shit and the shit. 99% Total Perfection. So how do U like that H22? What was Ur first impression?
      Keep up the good work.
      well first impression was it pulls way harder than my f motor did and i love it, and thanks to all you guys for the nice comments, it really means alot to me, as for the website assylum, i tried emailing them before and me to got no response, but then joeyboycb7 got through but they said they only sell the kit as a whole no parting out , and omar yeah i called them up and they said the same thing, you have to buy it all together, can you try and see if you can just the the front lip lol, let me know man, thanks again to all of you for the comments

Comment

drove in this car yesterday VTEC kicks in sick dude even though it was 3 of us in his car PLUS his air compressor

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

hey david how did the car run after you tightened most of the loose bolts, and did it ride better on the way back home?

Comment

So would you recomend the h22 auto? I dont think i'd have the funds to do the 5 speed swap also.

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou
              So would you recomend the h22 auto? I dont think i'd have the funds to do the 5 speed swap also.
              well for me since its an se i thought i would keep it auto, and i love the way it pulls compared to my old set up, im very happy with it, are u gonna do the h22 swap on yours?

Comment

hey david how did the car run after you tightened most of the loose bolts, and did it ride better on the way back home?
                oh hell yea dude it road a hell alot better i mean when i was on my way to jesus is pad yesterday the steering wheel would kinda turn to the left on its own at first i thought it was because the guy did the alignment wrong but it was cause of that loose part now its nothing but smooth and my alignment is perfect but yea man thanks alot for looking out dude i would of never noticed that problem on my own
                hey damien jesus was telling me that the catalytic converter you have is a catco where did you get it??? cause i dont want to buy some cheap bolt on one since i want to pass smog perfectly you know

hey dude you do know that the JDM auto H22s also came with LSD right??? theres a member here who has and h22 auto with a auto LSD tranny and he said it chirps into second gear

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                  oh hell yea dude it road a hell alot better i mean when i was on my way to jesus is pad yesterday the steering wheel would kinda turn to the left on its own at first i thought it was because the guy did the alignment wrong but it was cause of that loose part now its nothing but smooth and my alignment is perfect but yea man thanks alot for looking out dude i would of never noticed that problem on my own
                  hey damien jesus was telling me that the catalytic converter you have is a catco where did you get it??? cause i dont want to buy some cheap bolt on one since i want to pass smog perfectly you know

hey dude you do know that the JDM auto H22s also came with LSD right??? theres a member here who has and h22 auto with a auto LSD tranny and he said it chirps into second gear
                  no problem man, as for the cat, it been there since i bought the car, so i dont know were the dealer that i bought the car from got it, yeah i have seen that video of the car chirping 2nd gear

Comment

oh ok then ill see what i can do ill go to a muffler shop and see if they can weld the flanges so i dont have to cut or weld anything

"2SIIC"

Comment

try to get one that bolts on, dont have it welded on

Comment

yea thats what im looking for so far i found a catco one off some website for less than 100 bucks shipped so i might get that but ill look around some more

"2SIIC"

Comment

oh hey damien i just bought some sidemarkers so it looks like im next for the installation

"2SIIC"

Comment

thats coo, i havent had any problems with mine, and even before i had the other cars, this was my daily driver and still up to this day no problems with it

Comment

yea dude i was reading about it and it comes with 50000 mile warranty and it looks like a good cat dude

"2SIIC"

Comment

thats a good warranty

Comment

Working...
                                X