No announcement yet.

ProJect : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUCKING AWESOME! Ha, love the steering wheel dude. Oh I think you should install a short shifter, idk, just my "two cents"

Comment

Originally posted by BatmannamtaB
      FUCKING AWESOME! Ha, love the steering wheel dude. Oh I think you should install a short shifter, idk, just my "two cents"
      thanks man, yeah thats what i wanted to do next

Comment

DAMN for some reason your looks alot nicer than it was before dude i guess it because i finally saw it in the sun where it makes it stick out more not like in the night when im always there

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

yeah at night it looks black, in the day its look dark green, but today since its cloudy when i took the pics it looks black, but again i really like the color on it

Comment

yea it looks nice hey jeremy you think you can install my stereo for me tommorrow dude??? after you finish up with the alarm cause i installed my 6X9 speakers in the back and they dont work know i guess cause there to strong there not blown cause they worked at first and now its on and off

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
              yea it looks nice hey jeremy you think you can install my stereo for me tommorrow dude??? after you finish up with the alarm cause i installed my 6X9 speakers in the back and they dont work know i guess cause there to strong there not blown cause they worked at first and now its on and off
              yeah which one the pioneer you have, do u still have the kit i gave you, yeah i can install it, remember i think jesus is going to ryan's tommorow to drop of the flywheel.

Comment

yea the pioneer has everything the kit and all ill just cut the wires so when i take it to you its ready for installment are you gonna roll out to ryans pad??? if you want i can be there earlier dude so we can have time to roll out to his pad

"2SIIC"

Comment

well ask jesus what time he will be home so that way you can come down a little earlier, and then when im done we can go to his pad

Comment

alright then ill give him a call later when hes out of school so if anything ill just roll out there after i get off of work since it might take me like 2 hours to get there from downtown LA cause of the traffic

"2SIIC"

Comment

thats coo

Comment

Your car = Pure Sex. Sort shifter is a definite must though.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

damn its nice btw all this time i never knew ur car was automatic newayz its sexy
                          i LOVE jdM

Comment

Sugooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii desu ne!
                            hahaha, that CB is

Comment

Originally posted by willie_hwl
                              Sugooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii desu ne!
                              hahaha, that CB is
                              lol, thanks guys for the nice compliments, yeah my car is a 93 se which is auto, i was thinking of doing the 5 speed swap but i just thought it might be too much right now, so thats why i just left it auto but put in the h22 so it can be a lil faster, yeah a short shifter is next on the list

Comment

how did you get the motor to be that clean???
                                your cb is at another level for sure.props

Comment

Working...
                                X