No announcement yet.

ProJect : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

son this car looks good as hell...shit im speechless!

Comment

from the pic in your sig it looks black, but then it looks green, that tight man, looking clean,
      Members Ride

Comment

thanks guys for the compliments, the color is the stock SE color, im not sure of the name, but its dark green almost looks black in the shade but it has a dark green color with a lil pearl in it.

Comment

S-I-C-K.props.

Comment

Looks bitchen man. I wanna see it in action.

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Thanks, im going to try and make it to the bbq, if not when we have the meet, ill be there for sure.

Comment

wow its been a while since ive checked into ur thread ! WW i like the outcome and finished (well our cars are never finshed) product!! looks amazing!!!!

Sean
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

hey dude, i love your car.

Comment

thanks bro, im going to take more pics of it probably tommorow, so there will be more pics for me to post

Comment

HOLY SHIT this car is straight PIMP WOW im liking it more pics bro, hey im willing to trade my car for a 95-97 wagon plus cash let me know if u come by something must be white..

Comment

damn dude. looks so sick. its real rare to see someone build a car that smooth. like it should have came from the factory like that and you threw some air suspention on it. keep up the good work.

Comment

aww man im dissapointed...i came back today thinking u had posted more pictures and i was let down...HAHAHA ill be back later i guess! haha
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

smseagren83

Thanks guys for the nice compliments, it took me a long while collecting the things i wanted to put on, and sorry smseagren83, i wanted to post more pics but i didnt have a chance since when i get off work its pretty dark, but ill try to take my car to work tommorrow and snap some more pics, and ill try to post, but dont worry alot more pics to come.

Comment

man this is one of the hottest cars on the board... ain't nobody got a style like that..

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by g-wagon
                                man this is one of the hottest cars on the board... ain't nobody got a style like that..
                                Thanks bro

Comment

Working...
                                X