X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man I love that engine bay.. whats next for it

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

my god man!.....that engine bay looks like sex!....

Im planning on boosting my F20A DOHC...that manifold of urs...is definitely on my list.

DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
        Dude. You are nuts.
        I want to build my RB and put a t88 on it.

Ok so I'm nuts too, BUT WHATEVER.
        It gets better. Apparently, I need to run a test pipe in place of the wounded cat until I am done tuning!!!! Noise yes...less lag...yesss!!!!...

Hey what can I say, I like scaring the shit out of Evo/Suby owners. Horsepower is fun!!!!

Originally posted by PaQ_16
        man I love that engine bay.. whats next for it
        Originally posted by lokuputha
        my god man!.....that engine bay looks like sex!....

Im planning on boosting my F20A DOHC...that manifold of urs...is definitely on my list.
        Thanks guys. I'm shocked from the love you guys give the engine bay. My buddy bruno8747 aka Alvin constantly criticizes me for the rampant ricer blue. I will convert it to either red or polished. I was originally going to paint the car midnight blue, but i decided against it for the sake of sleeper-cy and went with black.
        Last edited by KillerCam282; 02-11-2007, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerCam282
          My buddy bruno8747 aka Alvin constantly criticizes me for the rampant ricer blue. I will convert it to either red or polished. I was originally going to paint the car midnight blue, but i decided against it for the sake of sleeper-cy and went with black.

Ricer blue? Ohhhhh you mean jeffrey blue.

Eh just go back to the stock look, Glossy black?

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747
            Ricer blue? Ohhhhh you mean jeffrey blue.

Eh just go back to the stock look, Glossy black?
            No, I need bling bling, lol.

Comment

really nice car man, I always got love for turbo cb7. Great job.

Comment

niiiiiiiice. diggin' it. yeeeeh.
                -pax
                Seattle, WA

Comment

does it handle any different with no radiator support? seems like it would make the front end a lot weaker.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                    does it handle any different with no radiator support? seems like it would make the front end a lot weaker.
                    The radiator brace? Thats super thin aluminum!!! It doesn't do jack but house a bunch of bolts!!!!. I will be welding a new SOLID brace in its place soon.

To answer the question...no.

Thanks for the comments pocb7 and pax217.
                    Last edited by KillerCam282; 02-13-2007, 12:43 PM.

Comment

i know its thin and wimpy, but its still an important peice, but hey if u need to fit an intercooler

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                        i know its thin and wimpy, but its still an important peice, but hey if u need to fit an intercooler
                        Ah, thus I will be replacing it with solid steel. Besides, I don't like the idea of my radiator just floating there.

But you called it, I needed to fit that gigantic IC in there somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerCam282
                          Ah, thus I will be replacing it with solid steel. Besides, I don't like the idea of my radiator just floating there.

But you called it, I needed to fit that gigantic IC in there somehow.
                          why didnt u put the IC in the nose, but the ramhorn is sexy
                          "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

shits insane, nice set up you got there. is ur car painted?

Comment

Originally posted by m-tec93accord
                              why didnt u put the IC in the nose, but the ramhorn is sexy
                              Its 24 x 12 x 4. It wont fit in the nose. I purchased it for the sleeperness.

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                              shits insane, nice set up you got there. is ur car painted?
                              Yeah dude, I have new pics on page one. Thanks for the compliment.
                              Last edited by KillerCam282; 02-22-2007, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Phil Im sorry man but im letting your secret out. Now everyone must know what your next project car is.

Comment

Working...
                                X