AcclipseH23:1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92_lx
    Very nice car, front end is exactly like mine, sept u got a intercooler and i dont !
    Thanks for the comment 92_lx. You can get a front mount if you want to.

Comment

Paint is coming up this week. I cancelled my appointment with Maaco, because I plan on painting this myself. I changed up so many different things about the CB7 since I last updated this thread. Sparkle got to see a sneak peak of what i had in store. .

Color is Midnight Blue
      I also got some Cobalt Blue flakes and Really shiny Clearcoat.

Some JDM flavor is also in the interior as a Gathers radio will be finding itself a new home in my CB7-t. Also got a JDM cluster, still the white one. The amber one is impossible to find.

Also there is a test and tune coming up for this in its future. I hope I can come back here and show some of you guys that 14bs can put out much more power than we are used to.

Comment

just checked out ur ride. your tails are like my old ones. want to buy another kit just like yours? lol tinking of selling mine. keep it up man can't wait to see it when its done and painted.

Comment

Thanks Backfire, I actually wish I had stock bumpers again, body kits and NYC roads do not mix. I still did not get a chance to paint the car, something stupid keeps on coming up. Hopefully I can paint it this sunday. BTW, the car does not look anything like that right now... .
          Last edited by KillerCam282; 09-23-2005, 06:35 PM.

Comment

looks good for the most part, i do hate the r34 front bumpers on our cars i dont like that wing what color are you going to paint it. if you live around rockland county we have a northeast meet on OCT 8 or 9 you should go

Comment

i saw that spoiler somewere else and wasnt really feelin it but it looks pretty dope on urs. with a paint job that bitch'll be sittin really sexy

Comment

Very nice car homie
                My CB7

Comment

very nice, yes even the tail lights engine is looking mighty fine!
                  My members ride thread

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. I hope to have the new pics up in two weeks. I am finishing up this project but time has not been on my side here.

Comment

<~~wants more pics!!

sick car man

Comment

This mod list is a bit out of date, don’t you think Phil?
                        (I sawat your turbo progress thread on Northwestimports.com)

Comment

Originally posted by 90EX
                          This mod list is a bit out of date, don’t you think Phil?
                          (I sawat your turbo progress thread on Northwestimports.com)
                          Thats my little secret... Its severely outdated.

Edit: I clicked the first page and was like WTF? Damn, now thats some old school.

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                            nice looking car, what'd you do to the wheels? i hope so because i'm doing the same to a set
                            Its JDM CD5 rims. They come this way.

Comment

Real clean, I like the color. Btw why does your sidemarkers sit so high?

Comment

the new paint looks juicy. the car looks real nice man. later.
                                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                                X