No announcement yet.

TysCb7: 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

verry clean. nice i like alot. you really need a lip too.
    some cars have wings cuz they look cool.
    some cars have wings cuz they increase efficiency.
    some cars have wings to keep them from taking flight.
    f1 fan

Comment

clean ride man

I-SR 6

Comment

thanks guys, it already has a 5th gen accord lip. BIG things to come very soon.

teaser for now, car looks like shit so don't mind the body work/paint. Its going to the body shop soon. Ohh yea got a new set of wheels.

My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by TysCb7
          I have finally tracked down some of the parts i've been wanting to add to the cb7. I plan on finishing the cb7 by summers end, I still need to take her to the body-shop for some lovin. I'll post some new pics up once everything is up to par, I can't wait.

OEM stanley JDM one peice

JDM g-square

OEM fogs, I decided to paint them yellow, but now i'm on having second thoughts on whether or not I should just leave them clear. (this is NOT the finished product, still missing clear)

Ahh grasshopper I see where youre going...bring it on mang...
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

For the fogs i think they look better clear if you have turn signals amber. If there both clear or both the yellow or orange it looks kinda weird. But other then that clean Cb. More pics would be nice.

My New Ride
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

wow!@@...beautiful arizona, beautiful car ....ur car is the only one i've liked with those wheels....
              DEVOTE

Comment

Keep your lights clear it looks then up to date. Personally I find yellow so 80's because at that time it was hot here in Holland and everybody is going clear now

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

Nice car man!! very clean

how do you like your tokiko struts??
                  My Ride...

Comment

Originally posted by 93_EXR.
                    Nice car man!! very clean

how do you like your tokiko struts??
                    Thanks for the comments, the tokico's are decent for DD, they certainly arn't coilovers though. Up next s2k antenna, rear disk conversion, re-paint a few body parts, and finish my wire tuck.
                    My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Thanks for the comments, the tokico's are decent for DD, they certainly arn't coilovers though. Up next s2k antenna, rear disk conversion, re-paint a few body parts, and finish my wire tuck.

NO, up next are moar piktures! lol dude i love this car man i bet alot of people give you compliments on it.
                      ]

Comment

Bump for more pics.

It looks like I might be available this weekend if you still need help... The next couple weeks aren't good though. I have company for the next 2 weekends, and then I will be in Canada for almost 2 weeks.

Let me know if I can still help you though.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Up next s2k antenna, rear disk conversion, re-paint a few body parts, and finish my wire tuck.
                          Its looking damn NICE! Get some more overall pictures up!
                          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

yes sir get some updated shots! i wanna see the HKS exhaust!!! that's baller right there.
                            1cor10:31
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                              Bump for more pics.

It looks like I might be available this weekend if you still need help... The next couple weeks aren't good though. I have company for the next 2 weekends, and then I will be in Canada for almost 2 weeks.

Let me know if I can still help you though.
                              Thanks scott, I'm thinking I will get the rear disc's within a month, I want to save them for last. I'll let you know if I need your help though.

Thanks for the comments everyone, I hope to get more pics after it's out of the bodyshop.
                              My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Thanks scott, I'm thinking I will get the rear disc's within a month, I want to save them for last. I'll let you know if I need your help though.

Thanks for the comments everyone, I hope to get more pics after it's out of the bodyshop.

Sounds good!
                                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X