No announcement yet.

EdgarCb7: 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your car looks awesome with those rims on it. i want the gt3s on my coupe but i think im gonna go gunmetal. oh btw ur car is my wallpaper lol
    it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

^^^ me too. oh snap!

Comment

biters lol
        i LOVE jdM

Comment

thanks guys. new photo shoot once my front end gets fixed. one piece headlights, maybe some fogs, getting visors too. and i'll clean up my engine bay for you guys. i'll keep you updated.
          R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

Damn son the cb looks freakin hot. Dude and the shoes she's wearing....
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

my favorite accord on the site hands down
              i LOVE jdM

Comment

clean car bro i like the rims and the stance

Comment

fellas, fellas come on now, you guys are making her blush. well, new photo shoot coming soon. i already bought and installed the the new jdm nose i got for dirt cheap. finally dropping in the H22, it's in just wont start. i think it's distributor. well, stay "tuned!!"
                  R.I.P.

Comment

Sick ride! So clean with the Rotas and now your almost there with the h22. Good luck.

jdmCITY.com

Comment

okay guys, the motor starts now. just need some wiring help. hopefully she'll be done by the 15th so she can make it to the So Cal meet. if not, whenever she's ready i'll have a little photo shoot and post the pics for everyone.
                      thanks guys, you guys keep me going even though sometimes it gets frustrating!! im not much of wiz at all this mechanic stuff so i run into a lot of little problems, and you know how that is when it all adds up!! but im trying my hardest to get her the way i want her; and with all my other personal issues finally set aside, most of my focus is gonna be on her!! will update soon, keep a look out for her!!!
                      R.I.P.

Comment

HOTT that thing is slammin i think you need a camber kit though

Comment

didnt even know you had a M.R. thread. i have seen the sig alot and always wondered what else it looked like.

as you said, i will be waiting for more pictures soon. the quailty is great but we need more quantity lol

maury

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
                            didnt even know you had a M.R. thread. i have seen the sig alot and always wondered what else it looked like.

as you said, i will be waiting for more pictures soon. the quailty is great but we need more quantity lol

maury
                            LOL!!! oh dont worry!!! you'll get quantity, maybe too much off it. with the new jdm nose i bought for her, im sure she's gonna wanna be in the lime light for a bit, lol. flossin' them pearls, so there WILL be a lot more pics.... and off the engine bay.... but no biggie there; just an h22 swap, beginner status so it wont be so sexy. but after i get the balls to do it all over again, it's all coming out for a little touch up under the hood, if you know what i mean!
                            'til then... and thanks again, fellas!!!!
                            R.I.P.

Comment

that drop is sooo nice man how much is it lowered by? And how do those skunk2 coilovers feel?

Comment

it was slammed before.... and she rode pretty smooth considering how low she was... she's only got like a 2in. drop right now and she rides even smoother. quite comfortable for me and her. she doesn't scrape anymore!!!
                                R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X