No announcement yet.

Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a lil different... for example.. each gear is consecutively richer than the other.. (this is also true for 5spd) but 5spd isnt as big difference..i have the map in hand when ur ready.. u need a zeitronix or else u aint getting the map nigguh

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

sweet.
      my ride

Comment

thanks again guys..especially you Francis, you know I value ur opinion highly. I still need to clean up more, but with this burning oil its gettin hard to keep it clean. Once pinpoint the cause and get her running straight ( and braking straight, lol) I'll clean it all up for good.

As for a single exhaust. it is definately in the future plans. I would have to switch bumpers tho, I cant stand a BW rear with an open slot. I was thinkin about a Magnaflow Titanium muffler, like the ones seen with the WRX on the magnaflow webpage.

Also, I added a intake/filter and routed the PCV and breather nipple to the intake pipe. Boosting the crankcase isnt wise, and this will save you lots of headaches later. Please include this on any future turbo setup. I made all the parts for less than 30 bux with a catch can.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7

one of the cleanest turbo setups on this forum. some people on here should take a look and see how its done. keep it up B
          I have to agree. This turbo setup is so nice. The charge piping and everything flows perfectly. I love how almost all of the charge piping is the same diameter. In no way does it looked mangled or mismatched. Good job man.
          "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

man that car is UGLY :-)
            I hate thieves!

Comment

I dont know if I've posted this before, but I absolutely LOVE your car Burleigh. The kit, the rims, the color, it all matches. The only thing I'm not 100% sure of is that back bumper (I love the midwing), but even that flows well with the car. You've managed to make seattle silver look good to me

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by iamanonymous
                man that car is UGLY :-)
                yeah, but i like to run on stock ringlands :-)

jk Todd, btw I'll get some pics of the filter setup I have as well as some night shots of the car. I've been eager to do this but I just dont have the cam skills.

Thanks alot Warrior Im thinkin about changin the rear dont worry...It will all have to flow if I wanna do my single exhaust setup

Anyone know the weight of 15" stock steelies with 195 60's on them? I wanna know if my 18's are causing that much trouble
                Last edited by Boost_Lee; 06-29-2005, 01:33 PM.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq

Comment

very nicely done....I usually am not too fond of kitted cb7s, but yours looks good....and great job on the motor...what's your redline?
                  Mike:
                  92 Accord DX 4d 5sp-Odometer:212k 12/07/05
                  Member's Ride Thread - SOLD 1/12/06
                  02 WRX ,White, 5spd, wingless FTW! - SOLD
                  05 Legacy GT Limited, Silver, 5spd - TRADED IN Legacy gallery
                  93 Prelude Si, White, 5spd, stock (daily driver)
                  06 WRX Wagon , White, 5spd, Cobb stg2 (daily drooler)

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                    Anyone know the weight of 15" stock steelies with 195 60's on them? I wanna know if my 18's are causing that much trouble
                    they're too heavy!
                    what you need are some "forged" 18s that only weight 18-19pds each
                    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

lol damn Francis....I know I want them too man. Just too many problems right now, and not enough money to solve them all.
                      Im unsure on the real redline of the F20A, but i take it to 6.5-6.8k or so on my auto

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                        they're too heavy!
                        what you need are some "forged" 18s that only weight 18-19pds each
                        or some volks that weigh 17.5 per wheel. hah

car is lookin' sexy. you and accord sir have the best looking setups here. looks like you took your time and didn't cheap out on it.

thats how a boosted engine bay should look, much better than others ive seen. to the car.
                        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Gracias sir Volks would be absolute sex, I've wanted some for the longest time now...maybe you and francis should duke it out for the best price ...hehe i'll be waitin.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq

Comment

haha, the car will be for sale before i sell the volks. they'll be sold with the car.

anyways, keep up the good work.. would you be interested in a buddy club rear?

Comment

big or small Adam?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq

Comment

the one on my car.. no way am i selling the small one.

Comment

Working...
                                X