Esp.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yessir, ESP traction bar system with their adjustable front mount. needed a tad bit of widening of hole to fit, but that is stated in their provided instructions

i dont think the engine will move, lol

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

looks verry nice!
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

It looks really clean with the engine bay being black. The motor just pops right out at you. It's lookin' real good Lee. Not much longer bro then your back on the streets again.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

thanks people, i'm not getting good pics till everything is done. i think it looks 10x's better in person

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq

Comment

I believe it!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                thanks people, i'm not getting good pics till everything is done. i think it looks 10x's better in person
                No it doesnt its still apart. haha i keed glad to see this coming along.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

haha.

i wonder if i can run a PT3 stock with no 02...and i wonder if it will run too rich for my rings

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

i haven't looked in here in so long. i've missed so much. the f22b, the tuck, new set up, ect...... it is inspiring to me to see poeple who are so detrermined to reach their goals. i hope to see a vid on this when it runs, i would think it would be a blast to drive. later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

thanks man. i hope it is still fun to drive, thats one of my goals as well.

im prayin that everything gets squared away by the weekend and i can start it up...sigh. Ive been planning this damn project since spring break

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX
                        It looks really clean with the engine bay being black. The motor just pops right out at you. It's lookin' real good Lee. Not much longer bro then your back on the streets again.
                        ditto, the black really brings out the engine.
                        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                          Yea photos never do a car/engine justice. Looking really good man, What compression ratio are you running?
                          It's all starting to come together very nicely. Are you doing the chargepipes out of individual bends and welded, or pre bent pipe? BTW what gearbox are you using?
                          Hope you get It sorted by the weekend, the first start up's always exciting

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

compression n the pistons were made at 8.6:1, but im notsure how much was decked on the block and when the headwas resurfaced. should be around there, but no higher than 8.8:1

pipes were just composed of prebend ones i had from the last kit, and from pipes that i got from gdout with my new FMIC. i will be doing 2.5 to the FMIC and 3" to the TB. not sure if i should paint the pipes or just clean them up as much as i can

im on the h23 tranny, but i added a Quaife LSD to it. After hearing that lodollar is using the f series crank, i think i might spin mymotor to 7K, which should per good from this tranny. im already expecting traction issues, but i can deal with those later

trust me, better pics will come once the car is moving

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq

Comment

when your done roll by advanced so we can take a pic of your car along with alex and my ride. its gonna be a coupe, a sedan, and a wagon.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

that engine looks freakin SWEET!!! i want to see it done.
                                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Working...
                                X