• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bumping steves car because its sick

Comment

come one bitches.

i unno i felt like bumping because i fucking loaded right now

and in other news, my VIS hood came in after 6 months. finally dammit!

Comment

Ahoy matey!

Sweet can i have your old one. thanks

Edit: Oh yea sweet car lol.
        Last edited by Shuebakka; 06-26-2006, 12:38 AM.
        PM me if you found this!!

Comment

you want me to mail you a 50 pound 5X5' steel hood from quebec to cali!? sure!

Comment

New pic with VIS hood on main page of thread.

BUMP.

Comment

nice new look man! luv the theme with ur black ITR wheels and ur NEW VIS hood! how is ur fitment?? i have a new VIS too and it doesnt sit exactly right....

anyhow, looks great!
              Sean
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

haha nice, how's the hood fitment? how's the quality? are you gonna put hood pins on it?
                props on the very clean ride mayne.
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

hood fitment is alright....the only thing is that on the right side above the headlight there's a big gap and i guess when it cured, it warped up a tad......which is the reason that i will be picking up some hood pins, just some carbon ebay ones for 25$, just so i can hold the edges down. other than that it fits fine. quality is great, has a nice even weave.

other small thing is that the washer nozzle holes are a cunthair too small....i'll either just enlarge them, no big deal, or file down the nozzles slightly.

i got it for 480 CDN plus tax, so brand new, they don't get much cheaper than that! maybe in the states....but here if i got it from the states, i'd pay an arm and a leg on customs and shit....

Comment

New steering Wheel yo.

Comment

shit this car looks mad nice hommie...dagg im still tryna find that steering wheel!

Comment

Was that ITR steering wheel a direct fit/bolt on
                        It looks good.

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

as far as it being a direct fit. it works. but as far as having cruise control...no, and a horn....not yet. there's one plug for the CC and horn so i have to find a way to hook up the horn to that empty plug now. also, i have no brake lights, because they share the same fuse as the horn, and the circuit isn't complete, so the BR lights can't work. at least that's what i think. cause i know they worked before, and the fuse is still good.

91hybridaccord has this wheel also, i pmed him for some help on that part....but in terms of swapping on, it's like 20 minutes. of course this is all non-airbag non-obd2.

Comment

Nice CB man!

Props for the steering wheel and the RSX seats.

They almost look stock!

and the graphite rims...sweet!
                            DEVOTE

Comment

Nice transformation buddy keep it coming......
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Awesome car man! Love the seats. A friend of mine's dad has an RSX, I onlt sat in it once but those seats were friggen nice! I'd love to get some.

Anyways, car's looking good! Canada FTW!

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Working...
                                X