No announcement yet.

DeathFromAbove : 1990 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice ride, quick question bout your hood. did yours come with a latch? cuz i read on their site that it doesnt come with one, i ordered mine and it ships today i was just curious. keep up the good work on ur ride, clean ur engine bay up a lil bit and itll be cherried.

Member Ride Facebook
    XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
    SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
    For Sale Thread

Comment

nice cb man !! i have a question ... did you done a lot af mods to fit those seats in there ? 'cause tonight im going to buy these ones ... just wanna know if theres any trouble to make it fit . keep up dude, white CBs rule !!!

....................... My Ride .......................

Comment

can i have your center console?

nice lookin cb7 ya got there.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

wooh...haven't checker this in a while.

UrDone...i'm assuming you got your hood by now and that you found that it did indeed have a latch...or at least mine did. as well as everyone else i've ever encountered...

Punky...yeah i just saw your posts/thread about your seats...it's a bit of a bitch. took some creative thinking. it's safe though. i've never had to retighten any bolts since and nothing has bent. i had a thread on the whole process somewhere...
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43709

SMseagren...hell no. it's mine and i like it. "a lot of people don't know this, but you can put your weed in here"

Comment

And here are 2 pics that I like a lot. From September 06, after a nice, much needed waxjob. Also right after I put Lamin-X on my fogs.

Rest of the pics from that shoot are here:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=56804

Comment

Cars looking good, haven't seen you on as much in a while

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
              where you been, is something wrong?
              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

love the look.......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

wassup man...long time no c....whats happnn with that Nex Coilover system...have u installed it yet?
                  DEVOTE

Comment

yeah im still around.

and nah i haven't put the coilovers on yet...verrry soon. i'm getting my ball joints changes and fix a few small things and then put em on.

Comment

you make me so hot

Comment

are you in the ClubAccordQuebec trip ?? could be great ... next week-end ! check on our forum ... Club Accord Quebec

Comment

diggin your ride man
                          ZING!

MY RIDE

-=HondaSpace=-

Comment

Nice ride
                            Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Man I should get back on here more often...

Finally had my Goodridges installed, will be also putting some Hawk HP+ (I think that's what they're called)

Here's a few recent pics from a few months ago with my drop on NEX coilovers. Stiff shit, let me tell you...especially for the infamous shitty roads of Montreal. As much as I love to feel the road...sometimes it's just too much, and feels like my whole car is going to rattle to pieces, but hey, you gotta pay to play right?

PS...I might let my JDM intersection lights and also possibly JDM sidemarkers go if there are any takers.

I've had them both for like 2 years and never got around to installing either of them, so I don't think I'd miss them too much. I may one day still put the sidemarkers on, but I think the turning lights are a go!

PM me or maybe I'll make a thread.
                              Last edited by DeathFromAbove; 11-14-2007, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Really nice drop man !
                                Are storing your white angel during our long and horrible winter ?

Comment

Working...
                                X