No announcement yet.

BIGDOM :1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i friggin rode in that vtec monster!! wow now it looks so nice hey man if u wanna sell it ever i want it. we gotta meet up again too.
    ]

Comment

i love my car 2 much 2 sell it,,,, but if you want 20G'z will look mighty better than my CB,,, plus thats enough 2 buy me an S2K
      -95 JDM H22 LSD-
      -HYTECH Header-
      -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

haha no, but danm bro your car looks so good to when i last saw it. i love that lip and your headlight setup is pimp too. danm would u be mad if i made an exact clone of this car lol. j/k...sort of..heh but anyways we should start another cb7 meet cuz im gettin my f22b dohc swap finished, well hopefully but i dont ahve a spark or fuel flow lol.
        ]

Comment

Nice, loving the seats and the front end.
          My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Like the car is that 94-95 greddy lip or 96-97?

Comment

Nice whip my man!
              Originally posted by Makaveli2k
              Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

hey how is that neuspeed short shifter working for you, i am trying to decide between that one and the pspec tuning shifter...would your h22 make a difference in the throw? i can't powershift without nearly ripping my shifter in half and grinding the hell out of my gears cause of the rediculous height and throw...and of course, i love your ride!!!

Comment

neuspeed is much better man, mine is great and ive drivin my buddys lud
                  e wiuth a neuspeed short shift it just feels great,, get 1
                  -95 JDM H22 LSD-
                  -HYTECH Header-
                  -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

You have done a great job with your car man! Props are def. due here. Some things I like are the paint (duh), the black/black color scheme, the pretty unique yellow corners (they look great) and the seats, def.
                    The lip is cool, nothing to crazy. What about supension? What have you done here? I'm guessing a race spring with Tokiko Illuminas, AGX or a coil-over system by Tein?
                    Yeah I'm a big fan of the Header also! Very quality parts, I'm envyouse! Throw some more pictures up if you get a chance, a close up of the corners would be great.
                    Thank You.

- Zipcreature
                    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

"Off the hook" won't even begin to describe your ride! Yo s**t is tight!

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

you have GOT to come to the spring meet so I can ride in it... from what I've heard its incredible
                        OS^e
                        1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

New PIc....

Well i was gettin bored with the wheels so i modified them a lil,, and i got a mugen power stripe,, woo hoo,,,the pic is kinda shitty but oh well,, what u guys think....,, and where is this spring meet

Last edited by BIGDOM; 11-17-2005, 03:47 PM.
                          -95 JDM H22 LSD-
                          -HYTECH Header-
                          -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

sik bro!!!...keep up the good work

Comment

Spring Meet 2006 is in Greensboro NC area.
                              The powerstripe is cool, the silver lip looks busy.

- Zipcreature
                              Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

New Pic From First Car Show On First Page!!!

check out my carshow pic, and i updated my mod list i have more pics coming,, i got 3rd place in the accord competition,, not what i wanted but im gettin there... let me know what you think guys
                                -95 JDM H22 LSD-
                                -HYTECH Header-
                                -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

Working...
                                X