No announcement yet.

sublime : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha hey mahn..... clean car. Yeah put a lip on. Black the headlights and put ambers or go 1 pieces. Black the grill and slap an accord emblem. All these make the car look different trust me. Nice! I appreciate the simple cars that look stock but arent lol.

I am no longer using this forum name.
    You can find me as
    jdm_inspired...
    I'm starting all over again since I got another CB.

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
      yeah they were local, and yes they are hard to find lol
      hmmm go crazy... try black...or bronze...gunmetal... haha jdm it make it RED! lol... of course imagine not litterally do it. youll be sanding and scrapin all day.

I am no longer using this forum name.
      You can find me as
      jdm_inspired...
      I'm starting all over again since I got another CB.

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

looking good. I love dark accords. Good find on the wheels as well. Too bad my f20a was junk we could have been twins. lol.
        SuddenCb7 - 1992 Honda Accord EX Coupe

Comment

dont paint a clean set of blades bro ull love them to much machined when they are on the car teust me and btw ur car is lookin great but please dont paint them

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

**Finally an update**

Just recently lowered my car about 3 inches in front and 2.75 in the rear, but is soon to be adjusted back to 2.5 all around. I have the front camber kit in the mail now, and pending to install. Here are the pics:

Also got new corner lights, bumper lights, 92-93 front grille (painted black), and a 94-95 Type-R Lip. Here pretty soon i'm going to go back to the amber corner lights, because they pwn, but here is a pic:

Here is the latest addition, a 93 trunk lid conversion, the color is almost dead on but you can still tell it's a tad bit diff. Got some red/clears coming really soon, or I will do the all red taillight DIY, not sure yet. Here is a pic:

Tell me what you think!
            Last edited by sublime; 11-16-2005, 06:02 PM.

Comment

man your looks nice i like that 92-93 trunk swap and lip now all you need are some nice rims to set it off

Comment

Well this is what it would look like with Red & Clears bro

Comment

Damn. I love that drop, but uhhh....exactly how much did u drop it . I'm lovin the work in progress . Oh, and did u need to make any mods to get the type R lip to fit, or was it sorta direct fit?? Holla
                  Check out what used to be mine
                  Click Here

Comment

Good job on that Photochop Rich.

Loving that raked look Sublime, especially on Steelies. Looking awesome.
                    IMO, i think you should go All-Red tails.
                    The Red/Clear take so much away from the car.
                    Like you have the Dark/Grey theme going on, then you go to the back and its like WOAH!
                    Thats pretty bright!

LOL But yeah, thats just my opinion.

Everything else is comming along nicely.

BTW, Sportlines are not 3" in the front

Comment

nice ride man ...its comin along good...
                      Last edited by civic_90_08; 11-16-2005, 06:57 PM.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                        Good job on that Photochop Rich.
                        Thanx man

Comment

My suspension is weird right now (hard to explain), i'm reinstalling with new springs next week, with my camber kit.

Comment

the valve cover on the first page caught my attention. what finish is it, polished or sandblastred? it has a unique milky look. later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                              the valve cover on the first page caught my attention. what finish is it, polished or sandblastred? it has a unique milky look. later.
                              Sorry bro, I really dont know, the motor came with the car (JDM F20a).

Comment

Looking nice and clean man! I have the 90-91 Yellow/Red tails, but I like mine. Keep us up to date. BTW you and I share the same color car, we have almost the same Accord! Ah! What color is your interior?

- Zipcreature
                                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X