No announcement yet.

92accordDx : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, i'm not big on stickers either but i like the fat chick jokes!
    AND WHEN HE GETS TO HEAVEN, TO SAINT PETER HE WILL TELL: "JUST ANOTHER SOLDIER REPORTING SIR. I'VE SERVED MY TIME IN HELL."

My Member's Rides...
    My CarDomain...

Comment

well i got a new muffler i got the magnaflow oval muffler with a 22 inch magnaflow resonator. its very very quite and deep you can barely even hear it. much better then the dunk i had well here are some pics i went from
      this:

to this:

the muffler is painted flat black with a 2.5 chrome tip looks freeking stock i love it.
      cb7 sold
      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

nice job...i like...a lot...gimme...

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordDx

the muffler looks freeking stock
          ewwwww... it does look stock...

very sleeperish though.... but ewwww...
          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

No ones gonna expect a thing, ppl see a dropped car, they'll look for a fart pipe not a stock looking exhaust. I like it, i like it alot

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
            Frost White Member 13
            My Ride
            "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

thanks guys yea i wanted somthing with a small tip and that was quite. I like it better then the dunk i actually have some ground clearance now.
              cb7 sold

Comment

Shweet That looks totally stock! How big is the piping? The tip looks like stock width, which will probably hurt some high-end. Still, it probably adds some torque at the low end. Very nice

Comment

its 2.5 tip and muffler
                  cb7 sold

Comment

very much the sleeper look! i like it a lot bro! not expected from a lowered car, as said already. cool
                    AND WHEN HE GETS TO HEAVEN, TO SAINT PETER HE WILL TELL: "JUST ANOTHER SOLDIER REPORTING SIR. I'VE SERVED MY TIME IN HELL."

My Member's Rides...
                    My CarDomain...

Comment

congrats on the swap! Didn't even know you where doing it .. Gotta hit the track up sometime
                      Patastinky's parting out thread. Everythings GOT TO GO!!

c0up3z r3pr353n7 !!!1!
                      MY HondaSociety.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

MY HONDA-TECH.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

Comment

RIMS

hey man, nice car. Where did you get your rims from? The only rota's I could find were 4x100 instead of 4x114.
                        90 4 door w/JDM h22a(LSD)-intake-exhaust-clutch-flywheel=13.8@102 BITCHES!!!!

Comment

i got mine from machiii.net for 500 bucks shipped. i know the only rotas that come in our lug pattern are 16 inch slips and c8s
                          cb7 sold

Comment

www.jaydm.com also has Rotas. You can also get 16" subzeros in our lug pattern (up until last week I was going to )

Comment

What do you guys think would look better on a gunmetal 4 door cb7?
                              Subzero's or Circuit 8's?
                              16's or 17's?
                              Bronze or Gold?
                              90 4 door w/JDM h22a(LSD)-intake-exhaust-clutch-flywheel=13.8@102 BITCHES!!!!

Comment

What color is gunmetal? My car is Phantom Gray, a very dark gray (my registration says black). 92accordDX's car is Pewter Gray Metallic (I think)

I think gold would look bad on either color. The only color I can see gold on would be red... Still, it's up to you

My original plan for my car was a set of 16" bronze SubZeros. I'm now going for some 17" Bronze Konig Heliums (mainly because of price, weight, and the fact that I like em!) If only someone would buy my BBS rims for $500 (want some BBS rims?)

Comment

Working...
                                X