No announcement yet.

92accordDx : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn jay always lookin good to bad if i want to see it its like 2 hrs. one day just one u will see

i do like the orange corners with the reflector, looks much cleaner kinda stockish but not

mauricio

Comment

thanks, mauricio your more then welcome to come down anytime. It would be easer once schools over but, yea you should come down and hand out with me and deever.
      cb7 sold
      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Yeah man... Sometime this summer you gotta come down and chill... nothing extravagant like a true CB7 meet, just hanging out.

And you are THERE when Jay does the swap... no buts about it!

Comment

if you want to sell the lip its mine no shipping worries hehe

Comment

Hey 92AccordDx,

How hard was it to make the bumper light conversion. I did it on mine but I disconnected it because the indicators on the dash would stay on and they couldn't blink on and off. I was wondering if you could be so kind as to give me the details of how you converted them...just send me a pm on it.
            Thanks dude
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

oh well i went to the junk yard and got the socket and plug from a civic. They use dual filamint bulbs. IT should have 3 wires on the plug. you want to splice it and then match up the two they whould be the same color and the third one you have to run a wire to you corners. connect it to the red wire from the cornerlight bulbs and your set. i still have the sockets if anyones is intrested.
              cb7 sold

Comment

Nice ride man. What color is your car?
                Do you know the Muffin Man?

Comment

thanks man its the stock Pewter Gray Metallic Clearcoat NH-537M
                  cb7 sold

Comment

One of thee cleanest DXs I've seen. Good shiet.
                    O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

your car is hot not really feeling the black bumpers but its still hot what part of nj are you from?

Comment

He's from South Jersey... And the black bumpers are a DX thing. They didn't come painted.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          He's from South Jersey... And the black bumpers are a DX thing. They didn't come painted.
                          i know that dx bumpers dont come painted i had a 90 dx 2dr, thats just my opinion still looks good. how far r u from mahwah holla

Comment

ok well its time for an update. i am in the process of swaping in a f22b which i hope to later on boost the bitch. I just got done ripping the f22a1 out on friday i started at about 9 took my time managed to snap an axle in the process of trying to get the nut on the end of the axle loose, but i say it took me by myself around 8 hours to disconnect it all and what not. i had to wait for my dad to get home from work to help me yank the motor out. the thing was a BITCH to get out but once we figure it out it came out pretty easy. as of right now im just waiting on the act clutch to come and i can put it back in so probably not until the end of the week ill keep yall updated. thanks
                            cb7 sold

Comment

didnt know you were planning on boosting...gonna save a bundle swapping yourself, planning on doin the boost yourself too? and you really laove to hit up the echelon mall for shoots eh

Comment

yea im doing it myself i like this kinda shit its fun to do. as for the turbo i will be peacing the stuff together throught the next year or so probably it will take some time, but i am doing it myself. that was from a while ago i was over there and i snaped a pic its got some nice lighting around at the mall so the pics come out decent
                                cb7 sold

Comment

Working...
                                X