• Time
  • Show
Clear All

not that i didnt like your old wheels,
    but these like reaaal hott...

if you dont mind me askin, how much those wheels and tires cost
    -just to get an idea

Comment

no problem the are 500 dollars shipped from machiii.net and the tires where 51 bucks a peace from tire rack. i originally tired getting the rims from jaydm.com but they didnt have any of the colors i was looking at so i went with this place there is also another place called wheeldude.com that sells them for 500 shipped so they are the same price everywhere but yea i love the rims lights as hell and great quality thanks for the compliments
      cb7 sold
      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

hot damn that looks alot better! THe amber bumper lights, and the new wheels look really good on yhour car.

Comment

those rims are sick!!!!
          + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordDx
            they dont make out lug pattern in 15s so your gonna have to go with 16
            i was told there is a universal c8 15 inch. thats what i planned on getting. if anyone wants rotas i can get 15's for 380 16's 400 but c10 will costly like 20 more per size. i live in the east valley of AZ. pick up only.
            your car looks lovely. your old rims didnt fit your car.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

http://www.jaydm.com/c8.htm here click on wheel info and it tells ya 4x100
              cb7 sold

Comment

i justed called versus motorsports here in az(F&F body kit company)

and they have universal 15inch c8's.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

your car looks hella hot now I Luv It.
                  R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

damn been a while since i looked at the members ride section...jay the car looks hot! way to make me even more jealous, i have some jdm fogs on the way and a camber kit so i think its time for me to start looking for rims hope that md meet goes well, wish i could go, i ll be home march 13-21st def gonna meet up then

Comment

thanks chris cant wait to see your car man with all you new shit. you suck dude you should be coming to md with us but looking forward to seeing ya at the other meet if it happens
                      cb7 sold

Comment

new rotas look absolutely sick man...love the whole look

what year lip is that? is it for the 94-95 or 96-97 accords?

mucho props

My members ride thread

Comment

thanks its a 96-97
                          cb7 sold

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordDx
                            thanks its a 96-97
                            coolness... I think I'm going to go with a 96-97 too, as I guess it's the better fit for our 92-93 bumpers

any problems with cracking or damage? I hear they're quite flimsy...I imagine you have to avoid speed bumps at all cost

My members ride thread

Comment

yea its the best looking lip to modify for our car you can also get a replica type r lip which isnt as low but still looks good. as far as cracking and what not im not trying to jinx myself but so far its been very good i do drive very spiritedly so it has held up rather well. i have to go over speed bumps to get in to the school parking lot so i can make it over them but i have to come to complete stop
                              cb7 sold

Comment

just wondering dude do you have any close up pictures of the fogs? cause i want to get new fogs too for my bumper. cause my piaa ones cracked *

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

Working...
                                X