• Time
  • Show
Clear All

screw you and yuengling...
    lol

thats one of the things i miss most about the east, can't get that out here

but g/l with the swap n boost homie

Comment

did someone say yuengling im drinking that shit right now my buddy who moved to cali had 2 kegs of it shipped out there for his wedding cause he loves it so much

Comment

damn you all.. its been 2 yrs since ive ahd some yuenling

Comment

Well mr Dunk we meet again, and your car is so sexy. Come to the ct meet/BBQ at my crib on the 22nd, see you there mr dunk
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

where can i find a DOHC f22b engine, will it work with my stock tranny, is it a difficult process of installing or is it a direct bolt in? help me. show me some pics, how many horses does it have?
            hey........they did it why can't i do it?

Comment

Sorry to do it in your thread, Jay...

edited because I hate being a total bitch...

where can i find a DOHC f22b engine
              search. There are a ton of places.
              will it work with my stock tranny
              search. Yes. F/H tranies will work with any F/H series motor (except the S2k motor, obviously)
              is it a difficult process of installing or is it a direct bolt in?
              search. No, bolts right in. It's no more difficult than putting a stock engine in, aside from the slightly larger size.
              help me. show me some pics, how many horses does it have?
              search. 160hp. Similar to the H23

All your answers are readily availible on the site. Many of them (if not all) are in the sticky threads.

Comment

its cool mike, ok well now an update the motor is in holding its own weight i hooked most of the stuff back up just have to bleed the clutch, install the axles, get a new alt. belt and put the radiator back in then she will be ready to start ill keep yall update wish me luck
                cb7 sold
                2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

GOOD LUCK! lol

Comment

Dammit... I hate work... I miss all the fun!

Comment

here are some updated pics as of tonight. i have to my ball joint fixed tommrow hopefully and get a belt for the alt. since i took out the ac

Last edited by 92accordDx; 08-28-2004, 12:47 PM.
                      cb7 sold

Comment

Yo how nice is your 4bidden shifter and how hard to install etc.

Comment

omg i love my 4bidden shifter thing is very nice its worth every penny. i got mine right from jeremy for 133bucks shipped. i only have it set at the second setting and its still short. umm as for installing it its pretty easy i had a prelude base plate so it was easier for me. if your using the accord one you have to flip the cup that sits on top of the base plater that hold the lever undernieth and get longer bolts so it doesnt hit the console.
                          cb7 sold

Comment

Yeah, Jay took my Prelude plate and gave me his Neuspeed adapter in exchange... Anyone wanna buy a Neuspeed adapter?

Anyway, the engine looks hot. I can't wait to see it running!

Comment

Very very nice pics of the engine bay, Ive been drooling over those for the past 10 mins, and after this is posted, I may go and look again.

Jay
                              Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

congrats on the swap!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
                                X