No announcement yet.

92accordDx : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just noticed you made a profile for your car... very nice. It actually looks better in person, though. Thanks to you, I'm probably going to get my car painted sooner than I thought!

blkhonda1991, all 3 of us should meet up sometime. I've got a friend who's looking to buy a CB7, so that'll be a 4th in the South Jersey area... at least on CB7tuner.com... He will join the board!
    Last edited by deevergote; 01-02-2004, 01:57 AM.

Comment

sweet ride bro.. but i wanna ask wtf is goin on with 3 hubs and 1 rim?..

Comment

I think he has 2 rims in the back for now... Winter tires in the front, I guess... It looks pretty nice with all 4 rims though! I used to drive past that car every day and wonder who owned it

Comment

I will have my two front rims on next week i have to wait for the tires to come from tire rack. Thanks for the deevergote we need to all get together some time soon.
          cb7 sold
          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

here some more pics with th rims on

Last edited by 92accordDx; 01-09-2004, 05:13 PM.
            cb7 sold

Comment

dont really like the rims but love the rest of the car..

ppi
              DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
              PC: *searching*

Comment

i actually think the rims go well with the car gun metal would be bad ass
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

thanks i have thought about selling my rims and getting some 16 rota's c8 in gunmetal or another 17 in hyper black im not sure yet i rather save for a motor
                  cb7 sold

Comment

thats car is da bomb u just need some rota slipstream on it
                    R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

super sweet ride, love the rims and i love the BBB goin on

Comment

yea i thought about getting some slipstreams at first but im not sure i will see when i sell them
                        cb7 sold

Comment

damn man its sweet lookin rite now ur car is prolly freezin in the parkin lot like mine poor babys

anyways come on guys i want to meet up i am from north jersey

dont leave a fellow member hangin

Comment

thanks for the complement. i was cold as hell out on friday when i was at the car wash i almost busted my ass on the ice because all the water was frozen. Plus i just got back from the races in phila it was to damn cold to stand out side its like 14 degrees. I was just talking to deevergote about a meet the other day. how far are you from jackson where six flags it at its like an hour from me maybe we could meet there.
                            cb7 sold

Comment

um i monmouth county rite well i live in morris county and i think it takes like prolly maybe an hour or so

ur crazy man fuck dat its to cold to even wash my car i will put it in a drive thru just to be clean i wont even detail it unless i have a garage wit heat in it

Comment

hey excalibur02 yo got a pm
                                cb7 sold

Comment

Working...
                                X