No announcement yet.

92accordDx : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how hard is it to install the fogs on the sides?

Comment

what the side markers? there a pain in the ass i really dont care for them anymore i will probably get rid of them if i get it repainted. as for installing them use a dremal thats probably the easiest. i would also tape around the area so you dont scratch the paint
      cb7 sold
      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

love your car man...we are kinda twins....I have my sidemarkers, but not installed yet....dig the rotas big time
        Mike:
        92 Accord DX 4d 5sp-Odometer:212k 12/07/05
        Member's Ride Thread - SOLD 1/12/06
        02 WRX ,White, 5spd, wingless FTW! - SOLD
        05 Legacy GT Limited, Silver, 5spd - TRADED IN Legacy gallery
        93 Prelude Si, White, 5spd, stock (daily driver)
        06 WRX Wagon , White, 5spd, Cobb stg2 (daily drooler)

Comment

thanks man, i was thinking of getting rid of the rotas and gettting something different but probably not im happy with the way it sits now
          cb7 sold

Comment

I love ur rotas..... coming to the nyc meet?

Comment

92accordDx, would you like to trade lude blades (fresh tires) + cash for your rotas?
              '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
              -'93 AGP EX 4AT
              10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

bronx sorry man i just put new tires on the rotas so im probably not gonna get rid of them for a little while longer i would trade for some silver gt3s though if anyone had some
                cb7 sold

Comment

Car looks awesome, great job . I was wondering how ur skunk2 springs ride and how low are they cause i might buy a set myself? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
                    92accordDx, would you like to trade lude blades (fresh tires) + cash for your rotas?
                    im first in line for those luis

Comment

the skunk2s springs ride nice i like the but the only reason i put them in is becuase i drive like over 500 miles a week so in need something smother. the stance is ok i think its high for me i like my car slamed but i got like a finger gap in the rear and finger in the front. eventally after school im gonna get full coilovers and slam the bitch again. i just dont think our cars look right unless there slammed.
                      cb7 sold

Comment

car is still lookin fresh jay
                        i see you got the one pieces on there again.. they look sick with the fogs.
                        how's that f22b treatin' you? you ever get some runs @ the track?

Comment

thanks steve yea i got the one peaces for a good price i love the way the fogs and headlights bring the front of the car together. f22b is good i really havent had a chance to go with school i want to wait until it get cooler out then im gonna go.
                          cb7 sold

Comment

yeah i feel you with the coilover issue bro had the same problem before, ride is still tight tho got a lil advice for you on your coilovers try to put the sleeves upside down to get that extra half inch this is what i did when i use to have my coilovers hope it'll get rid of the finger gap btw you goin to the meet ?
                            coast2coastpempen

Comment

thanks for the advice man, the ride really wasnt the problem it just i didnt want to really tear through tires since i drive so much. plus i got the skunk 2s for cheep. i would have love to keep the coilovers though. we will see if i keep the car maybe ill get some full coilovers buecuase this ride height is way to high for me
                              cb7 sold

Comment

Clean ride kid!

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X