No announcement yet.

4CYLPOWER92 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks and Thanks. I've always gotten mixed feelings about the color. It was the only 5sp coupe w/spoiler and low miles I could find at the time in that price range. I almost bought a black EX, but they wanted to much for it.
    I've got a long dent along the left rear quarter panel (not shown in the pics) that I have to take care of, then I'll probably go with a new paint job on the whole car.
    Last edited by 4CYLPOWER92; 06-16-2005, 09:04 PM.

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

awesome, we dont have many guys in their 30's kickin around here. it's always refreshing to have someone a little "more experienced" share the same passions we do. looks like you're keeping her real clean and subtle, which is my bag exactly. i've heard the horrors that are the cali emissions standards, and all i gotta say is i feel for ya man, that's a real pain in the ass to have to deal with.
      depending on how far you want to go with the h22, you might want to think about some fuel management or ECU chipping to help out with emissions (with Uberdata or something like that you can pretty much make the car run as clean or as smoggy as you want), also make sure your spark plugs/fuel injectors/o2 sensors etc are nice and clean, maybe a fresh catalytic converter, some high-octane gas and a nice long highway run would clear out some of the carbon for sure.

come check out my ride when you have a second, the link to my member's ride is in my signature
      MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
      i pulled over and looked under the hood.
      the engine was still there...
      ...silly light!

Comment

Blamethepunx, you've done a lot of work on your car and it shows. Long live the almighty coupe.
        Hey, my fuel gets shut off at 115mph, anyone know the fix? ECU???
        I should probably know this, but never thought about it before.
        Last edited by 4CYLPOWER92; 06-16-2005, 09:06 PM.

My swap thread

Comment

Clean Ride

Hey you should try to make the So Cal meet this Saturday, June 18th

Comment

i likea thata accorda...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Very nice car dude. I am diggin that color.

Comment

Very smooth looking! I love it! All you have is springs, nothing else in the suspension?

You are at the perfect height for me...not too low so you can't even drive anywhere, but not jacked up looking like mine....

Comment

Originally posted by SLICK40
                  Very smooth looking! I love it! All you have is springs, nothing else in the suspension?

You are at the perfect height for me...not too low so you can't even drive anywhere, but not jacked up looking like mine....

Yeah, just the springs. I did get new OEM shocks because the fronts were shot on the compression stroke. But I should have gotten Bilstein's or Koni's.
                  I like this drop a lot. I still have to take the speed bumps slow, but its not that bad.

My swap thread

Comment

Originally posted by XLR Azn
                    Clean Ride

Hey you should try to make the So Cal meet this Saturday, June 18th
                    I'd love to make make one of these meets I've been hearing about. Especially to see an H22 swap for real. But I'm to busy on weekends till late July.

My swap thread

Comment

Definitely like it...like its been said before, I usually don't like that color, but it flows well. I'm glad I saw your pictures, as I have Sports and was worried it wasn't going to drop enough, but now I'm not as worried. Good choice on the 45 series tires as well.

Comment

The sports are great, and the tires are smooth as hell.
                        Now you guys really have me wanting an H22. I'll have to start checking out the wrecking yards. But taking out my F22 at only half its life might be depressing
                        Last edited by 4CYLPOWER92; 06-16-2005, 09:12 PM.

My swap thread

Comment

looks nice...keep up the good work...we should meet up one time, im in los angeles

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                          first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                          Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                          no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                          So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

god i love your car, just so clean. those rims are perfect on your car

Comment

Minty Fresh! Nice & clean just the way I like em! Keep up the great work -Kane-
                              Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

4CYL, don't have mixed feelings about the color, it looks great. as for the h22, its iffy, i understand your concerns for passing inspections. i also have seen very few clutches last as long as yours. like the wheels too. later.
                                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                                X