Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
      Love the colour real fresh! tasteful mods
      Thanks man. I like your car a lot.

My swap thread
      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Coupe looks good brotherman!!!!!
        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        My coupe!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

hey bro you car was looking so clean at the meet, to bad i didnt get to your h22, maybe next time.

CALI LIFE STYLE
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

your CB looked so clean at the meet yesterday love the coupe bro would've never thought that it has an H.

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
              Coupe looks good brotherman!!!!!
              Thanks man

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
              hey bro you car was looking so clean at the meet, to bad i didnt get to your h22, maybe next time.
              I would have popped the hood up. Next time. Danyo has the H also, not sure if anyone else did or not.

Originally posted by rhythmkeytar View Post
              your CB looked so clean at the meet yesterday love the coupe bro would've never thought that it has an H.
              Thanks yeah no one ever guesses there would be an H in there.

My swap thread

Comment

Really nice looking car. I like how you have the speeding ticket photo. It's been said before, but I tell ya I would never have expected the car had an H. And the wheels...

Comment

What up Kane!!!
                  How have you been buddy?? Hope all is well in NorCal.
                  Maybe I and some of the SoCal boyz should drive up to NorCal and you can show us around.
                  Small Meet of the minds / Bar scene .
                  Take care bro
                  14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                    Really nice looking car. I like how you have the speeding ticket photo. It's been said before, but I tell ya I would never have expected the car had an H. And the wheels...
                    Thanks bro. I don't usually get comments on the wheels. They are really strong and can take abuse. I've hit some really nasty pot holes over the years and it hasn't fazed em.

Originally posted by PRIMESNIPER View Post
                    What up Kane!!!
                    How have you been buddy?? Hope all is well in NorCal.
                    Maybe I and some of the SoCal boyz should drive up to NorCal and you can show us around.
                    Small Meet of the minds / Bar scene .
                    Take care bro
                    Hey Ricardo I'm good man. Yeah I could definatly show you guys around if you're ever up this way.

Dang I should subscribe to my own thread. My response is way late.

My swap thread

Comment

California Air Resource Board Certified H22a, that is awesome in itself. Car looks awesome. I love it. It's cool that you have had it for soooo long. It looks realy clean. When I was first looking into buying an Accord way back in 00 that was the color I wanted. It was way too difficult to find an EX, 5spd mt, coupe in the color of my choice. I had to settle on a light tan one.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                      MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                        California Air Resource Board Certified H22a, that is awesome in itself. Car looks awesome. I love it. It's cool that you have had it for soooo long. It looks realy clean. When I was first looking into buying an Accord way back in 00 that was the color I wanted. It was way too difficult to find an EX, 5spd mt, coupe in the color of my choice. I had to settle on a light tan one.
                        Thanks dude. Well there were no EX's in this color, that I'm sure of. For the longest time I was considering getting the car painted a different color, but lately I'm about 95% sure I will keep it original. I have seen quite a few Opal green accords around here but they have all been stock.

My swap thread

Comment

love the color man . it looks perfect .. great job of making it your own.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

keep it that color, is very original since theres not many cbs in that color.

CALI LIFE STYLE
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
                              keep it that color, is very original since theres not many cbs in that color.
                              Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                              love the color man . it looks perfect .. great job of making it your own.
                              Thanks, yeah I most likely will keep it the same

My swap thread

Comment

Working...
                              X