trboaccord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdm90accord
    how did u get 92-93 turning signals on the 90-91 bumber made it fit and make them work that really hot i might have to bite that
    Hoepfully i'll have a DIY on that in a week or so.

Comment

I like the Ack lip. I've never seen that done before. Does it fit good?
      My CB7 post on my blog
      My CB7 thread

Comment

Yea the lip fits pretty good, it is just a lil more round in the corners.

Comment

jdm

i just got some 92-93 turn signals for my 91 accord!!! how long did it take to put yours on and will it need alot of custom work to make them fit and make them turn on
          I LOVE MY HONDA

Comment

I've been looking at the Legend lip for a couple months now, as my boy's father had one laying around in his dealership. But being a lazy pessimist, I said oh that can't fit, but wow it can.

You had to cut some off the top, correct? I might have to bite ya style, as it doubles as a very low lip, and I think I can get it for a good price as well. But I still have my Mugen lip that needs to be painted after its repair (finished).

I'm feeling your car bro, keep up the good work. I like how the bumper/fogs look, thats real custom!
            '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
            -'93 AGP EX 4AT
            10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

i love the front end it makes the car look a hell of a lot meaner fix what you got and keep up the good work

Comment

love the nice lip.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments!

As far as making the 92-93 lights fit the way they do you just have to cut and check and keep doing that until they squeeze into the bumper then put a screw into them so they are secured to the bumper.

And for making the bumper light stay on with the parking lights, you have to wire them in with the parking light that stays on and doesnt blink. I think there is a DIY on it someone on this board.

Comment

what year legend did you get that from??? thats tight!... how was it installing the lip? was it a bitch or was it easy? how did you install the lip? did you need anything off the legend? can you PM me with the details? i might wanna do it myself too. damn, that looks nice...
                    Last edited by Jay Zee; 06-17-2005, 07:58 PM.
                    i love my honda...

Comment

Updated info/ different pics first page, more new pics to come within the next week or so.

Comment

well from one of those last front end pics, you can see the lip doesn't line up flush with the bumper on the corners, as he did say they are rounder on the corners, but still looks nice. really original. on the lip subject...i've sorta wanted to put something on of sorts...but i find having the front so low, and the rest of the car with the stock skirt and rear bumper lip.....it makes it look like it has a cow-catcher on the front end or a snow plow. i think lips always look good from the front, but never flow with the reast of the underside styling, unless you have a body kit...which i hate how they all look, so i guess i'm stumped and can't put on a crazy lip.

Comment

your front end is clean as hell i love the lip and the two sets of bumper lights good job on that bro
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Very clean & nice car man, nice legend lip u got there, keep it up dude

Comment

very nicely done! great job soo far keep it up! like the stance alot
                              My members ride thread

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments..........Update i picked up an extra set of headlights to do a HID retrofit, and i am also going to get either tanabe or tein suspension, or maybe something else that is really good!

Comment

Working...
                                X