X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll trade it for your skank2 manifold.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

ooks like you doing good so far... let us know times at the track with the new set up

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
        I'll trade it for your skank2 manifold.
        funny how you contradict yourself. Last i heard, you would never use a skunk2 mani, since the euro R is soooo much better. besides, i'm putting it on my H22.
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

What jp bro? The car is lookin sick an gettin sicka!! Ya whip so sick it got swine flu LMAO.. Hopfully il have the h run in the u did the crank pulley for me. Simce u been out of fl i had a 91 DB1 an i got a CD5 now. An i kno u comin to afm right?
          USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
          WhiTE B0Y!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
            funny how you contradict yourself. Last i heard, you would never use a skunk2 mani, since the euro R is soooo much better. besides, i'm putting it on my H22.
            How am I contradicting myself? Who said I was going to put it on my motor? I still stand by what I said.

Don't assume things, dumbass.

Originally posted by imismyh0nda View Post
            What jp bro? The car is lookin sick an gettin sicka!! Ya whip so sick it got swine flu LMAO.. Hopfully il have the h run in the u did the crank pulley for me. Simce u been out of fl i had a 91 DB1 an i got a CD5 now. An i kno u comin to afm right?

lmao, thanks man. Yeah, hurry up and get that ish done yo! I HOPE I can go to afm, but I'm not sure. Money is scarce right about now.
            Last edited by d112crzy; 08-11-2009, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Oh, my bad for assuming you're going to put a car part on your car when you ask me for it, how foolish of me I should of used my special mind reading powers and known what you were going to do with it.
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Just don't ever assume things, especially with me.

Do you know how many H22 transmissions I've had in my possesion? More than I'd like to admit because none were for me.

I hustle parts. And I'd be hustling you big time considering I got my rsb for $100.

Comment

when we spraying this thing? haha

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                  My Ride thread
                  Flickr
                  Originally posted by d112crzy
                  And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                  All I gotta really say is:
                  People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

When I go forged

I'm going to pull this bitch out eventually and slap in some Mahle's on stock rods. I want 12:1 compression and at least 220whp on stock cams. Then comes the nitrous.

Comment

Holy shit. I can't wait to see this.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i call that build lasting no more than weeks. few months if conservative on spray runs. you should know better than that shit!

them rods are SNaP a laugh at you when they feel 12:1 cr AND spray. i taught you better! lol!

My Ride thread
                        Flickr
                        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

ignorance is bliss.. tuning will determine its lifespan thou.. being a good tuner(and ****** is).. so should see atleast 6months of rapeage

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

like i said... if conservative a few months! lol good to see we're on the same page lol

My Ride thread
                            Flickr

Comment

You puerto ricans know nothing. Rods don't know how much power a motor puts out, only how much stress they recieve due to rpms.

PLENTY of people run stock f22's to 300whp and what's the first thing to blow? Pistons, not rods. I've yet to see a rod snap due to too much power that wasn't in any way related to oil starvation.

Hell, p13 rods can handle 500whp to 8k without issues and if memory serves me right, the pt3's were just as "beefy", just shorter.

You puerto ricans need to stop "thinking" about how long it "might" last and start looking at the solid facts.
                              Last edited by d112crzy; 08-12-2009, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X