Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dsm manifolds flow less than your mothers ass hole.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
      yea i hate dsm mani's also, they look like crap and as you said flow like crap

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

lol.. nice.. only u would know how much my mothers asshole flows..

and there is a thing called upgrades...

EVO3 manifold
        GT Manifold
        Slowboy.. blah blah blah.. all cheapness..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Why? When I can get a manifold custom made for $400 WITH downpipe that will outflow mostly anything. I also won't have to redrill shit. And...It'll be flanged a t3, not any dsm crap flange that costs even more than normal REAL turbo's.

Comment

T3/DSM adapter plate =30.00.. problem solved..

if you can get that manifold and DP combo then nice score.. otherwise for every other reg person who gets overcharged by fabricators.. the dsm manifold/adapter plate isnt a bad combo

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

real turbos are t3 flanged now?

hmm many companies make dsm flanged gt35r, along with subie flanged gt35r's. i guess those arent real turbos since they arent t3 flanged.

that comment makes no sense.

also for 400 your fabricator isnt charging for labor, since it costs about 400 in materials with mandrel bends, 90's and 180's, and the flanges (all 3 or 4, head, turbo, w/g x2 if dual gated). i know how much a mani cost to make ive all ready priced them out "guessing" what is needed at a minimum. and materials alone were at 400.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
              So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

You must be going to a super expensive supplier.

The same guy that made Boost Lee's manifold will be making mine. I'm also getting a special deal because I've brought a lot of business to him. He charges $230 for splogs.

An adapter plate ruins flow most of the time.

A gt35 is an overly price turbo that's not worth the money, as is any GT series. Sure..they make them for dsm flanges but they're also usually a few hundred more expensive than the t3 flange counterpart. I can get the same performance from a non gt and for nearly half the price.

Holset all the way.

Comment

i have a variable vane holset sittin in my room right now =D. Wanna test it jose =P It needs a t6 flange though.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

You must be going to a super expensive supplier.

The same guy that made Boost Lee's manifold will be making mine. I'm also getting a special deal because I've brought a lot of business to him. He charges $230 for splogs.

An adapter plate ruins flow most of the time.

A gt35 is an overly price turbo that's not worth the money, as is any GT series. Sure..they make them for dsm flanges but they're also usually a few hundred more expensive than the t3 flange counterpart. I can get the same performance from a non gt and for nearly half the price.

Holset all the way.
                    Yea but they make the Disco Potato! Or as Bush would say the Freedom Flower

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Eville140 or w.e right? Off HMT? Yeah his fab skills are the leet..

Anyhow..

I have a he351ve vgt snail..im gonna try..doing it just like aero off hmt..using a internal wg to control the vanes..and use a mbc..to control when they open..

Hurry and boost puto

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

I like to see a f22b push a hx40...
                        My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

So I FINALLY got my tuning equipment back from my friend(i left it on his car after tuning...then he went MIA for a few weeks). Put it all on my car and got about 2 hours worth of tuning done today.

She feels MUCH better than before. It's SOOOO much smoother now. This bitch was running 14:1 afrs above 5k RPM!!!!It's amazing what such drastic weather/altitude changes can do to a tuned car. My afr's were just fine in Orlando.

Not sure if I've posted it yet, but I bought one of those Mr. Gasket 3" intakes. It's been on my engine for about a week now without a filter due to my battery still in my engine bay. The battery covers about half of the 3" opening. I didn't think it would cause any issues so I payed it no mind. Well after tuning it today, I've found it that it's causing quite a bit of restriction above 5k. My motor actual starts to CREATE vacuum under WOT(there's not supposed to be any vacuum, just fyi for those that don't know about tuning).

So...next mod will be a battery relocation. I already told my gf I wanted the marine box that walmart sells and some 20' of thick gauge wire for valentines. She better get it or else she ain't gettin the cack anymore. lol

Just thought I would update. I'll try to get some pictures of her in her current state. It has 1/5th of a lip, and it's dirty as fuck. Also need new pics of the engine bay. That intake looks like out of place in my engine bay. I'm thinking about painting it black as well.

I'll also be getting a new header come tax season Guaranteed 10whp minimum.

Comment

What in the hell did i miss. Boosting the f22 y is it gonna take 5k for h22 build.

It's single h beams rods mahle pistons head studs cosmetic hg and holset with any stage 1 cams i heard maybe.

H23vtec
                            Kee Built/Tuned

87x95 11.7 compression, custom h22 intake, minor head port polished, 70mm tb, 3inch cold air/3inch vstack, stock cams,ebay header with 3inch collector,3inch exhaust.

9.0's at 81mph in the 1/8th mile ohh how i miss my baby.

Comment

also i'm going f22 crank rods with types pistons 12.0cr. And getting cams and valvetrain and hytech replica. taking the nos off.

H23vtec
                              Kee Built/Tuned

87x95 11.7 compression, custom h22 intake, minor head port polished, 70mm tb, 3inch cold air/3inch vstack, stock cams,ebay header with 3inch collector,3inch exhaust.

9.0's at 81mph in the 1/8th mile ohh how i miss my baby.

Comment

I'll also be getting a new header come tax season Guaranteed 10whp minimum.
                                Bisi?

1999 BMW M3
                                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                                X