• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You being serious or sarcastic? Thanks.?lol

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless View Post
      there's a reason the turbos supra's has the 3.73 or 3.91 rear end and the NA supra's has 4.10
      There's a reason 1000rwhp supras still run 12's.

You're smart. You're comparing high hp vs low hp.

Comment

culembo race.. this sat? the corner?

teehee

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
          culembo race.. this sat? the corner?

teehee
          won't be here. Leaving thursday cabron.

Comment

***... ull be back.. ull c.. you and your girly.. they always come back

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

wwooooo looking good jose u ready yet

H23vtec
              Kee Built/Tuned

87x95 11.7 compression, custom h22 intake, minor head port polished, 70mm tb, 3inch cold air/3inch vstack, stock cams,ebay header with 3inch collector,3inch exhaust.

9.0's at 81mph in the 1/8th mile ohh how i miss my baby.

Comment

I told you come out already. Stupid mayate. I'll call your girl and ask if she can let the cuffs come off for a bit.

Needs more tuning though. There's some flat spots right before vtec hits. No work today?

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
                  ***... ull be back.. ull c.. you and your girly.. they always come back
                  I'll definitely be back. Just not sure when. I'll be here for the next BIG meet though.

Comment

yea i work today also i need 2 tune out the vtec partial engagement so u def leaving on thursday

H23vtec
                    Kee Built/Tuned

87x95 11.7 compression, custom h22 intake, minor head port polished, 70mm tb, 3inch cold air/3inch vstack, stock cams,ebay header with 3inch collector,3inch exhaust.

9.0's at 81mph in the 1/8th mile ohh how i miss my baby.

Comment

Yeah. I'm gona tune R1Emperor today. He'll be here in a few hours. Come out and play tonight bitch. Tell her your car broke down so Jacob hauled it to his house to fix. I'll probably tune Will tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                        There's a reason 1000rwhp supras still run 12's.

You're smart. You're comparing high hp vs low hp.
                        Like this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M0dhmVADg0

or this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4605...eature=related

...how about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnxGH...eature=related

Comparing high hp to low hp isn't exactly my point, my point was that you need to balance the correct tranny for the output your motor is making because imho, any wheel spin does more harm to being a fast car then it does good. You can get off my dick now....
                        My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Wow, 3 out of too many. I'm impressed.

Go ahead and do some research before you type anything in my thread anymore. An F trans sucks for any H/F, period. Put a shitty F trans on Spikers(630whp 5th gen accord) and he'd run a lot slower than he currently does.

H22 gears aren't even close to being short anyways. They're shortER than an F trans, but by far aren't that short. They're good enough.

Supras have a compleltely different powerband and run completely different tire sizes than any honda ever will. Don't compare apples to Oranges. And since you're enfatuated with Supras, get the fuck off this forum. Go pound your woman in the ass.

Comment

Damn nice ride bro. I have been slowly getting my arts together to do the f22 crank/rod conversion into the H22, and I have a few questions about it. Which bearing did you use? which H22 pistons? and is there anything I need to be aware of before I do it?? h yea and are you still running the oil squiters? I know there is a clearence issue there but I've heard of most people bending them to fit so I dont know

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by trboaccord View Post
                              Damn nice ride bro. I have been slowly getting my arts together to do the f22 crank/rod conversion into the H22, and I have a few questions about it. Which bearing did you use? which H22 pistons? and is there anything I need to be aware of before I do it?? h yea and are you still running the oil squiters? I know there is a clearence issue there but I've heard of most people bending them to fit so I dont know

Thanks!
                              Thanks.

Here's what I did/used:
                              -Used ACL bearings fitted for the motor(f22/OBD1 h22's share the same main journal sizes)
                              -I used the pistons out of a JDM H22A(orignally 10.6 compression)
                              -I eliminated my oil squirters. You will need to find a bolt the same size as the one that holds the squirters in place and use some washers because it won't screw all the way down.
                              the squirters are only for extra cooling. I've been fine without them.

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Comment

Some new pics

Last edited by d112crzy; 12-17-2008, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X